Chapter 12

*ZAYNS POV*

Why was she taking forever? I was getting frustrated. I really hated waiting.

I got out of the car and walked into the bar. Jeff was looking right at me. "She left just seconds ago." 

I felt everything twist within me. I wanted to punch that stupid smile off of his stupid face. I turned and walked right out of the shitty bar and back into the car.

How the freakin hell did she leave without me noticing? Why the fuck was I in the car?!

I slammed my hand against the wheel multiple times. I started the car and drove down the path I had followed her on last night.

I needed to calm down. I needed to talk to her. I needed to straighten things out. Why the fuck had she even left? Why hadn't she at least have spoken to me before leaving? I was getting really frustrated from her. My temper started to rise once more. 

"Fuck her. I'm not going to go see her." I took a right at the next block. 

A few more minutes passed by, which felt like hours of endless thinking, and I was finally parked in the driveway of my apartment. 

I was exhausted and beyond sleepy. 

I slammed the car door behind me and locked it. 

I walked like a dead person towards the front door and unlocked it. As soon as I was inside, I took a deep breathe in and let it out. I slammed the door shut behind me and locked it. I wasn't in the mood for any unwanted visitors. 

I made my way directly to my bedroom and on to my bed. I kicked my shoes off and threw my clothes off. I jumped in bed with only my boxers on feeling free and less tense than before. 

I tried to not think of her. I just wanted to sleep without her on my thoughts. I just wanted to forget everything for a little while... 

*KIMS POV*

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off with my towel. I didn't bother to blow dry my hair. I threw my white bathroom robe on and opened the bathroom door quietly hoping not to awaken Erika. Her bedroom door was closed before I showered. I was hoping it still was. 

I walked by her bedroom and it was still shut. As soon as I was in my bedroom, I closed the door behind me and threw myself on the bed. I was so tired and exhausted and my whole body felt sore.

 I needed to go somewhere far from all this. I needed some decent time alone and some decent sleep with no one disturbing me with their bullshit. 

I just needed time away from all this drama and pain... 

I felt my heart tighten as Zayn came to my thoughts. I didn't want to think of him. 

I got up and grabbed a black bra and rainbow stripped underwear from the drawer and wore them on. I stood in front of the mirror beside my closet. I was having that ugly feeling again. 

Looking into the mirror, I saw a helpless girl standing with tears running down her face. I could see the pain in her eyes that no one could see. 

I walked away and sat on the edge of my bed. I wiped the tears off my cheeks and layed back with my legs off the bed. 

"I need a break..." 

I closed my eyes hoping that in some way I could fall asleep then suddenly an idea came to my head. I sat up and looked around the room. 

"I need a break, then I'm going to get one." A huge smile spread across my face. I needed to act fast before any one caught me and held me back from going. 

I ran towards my drawer on the other side of the room and threw on a hoodie and shorts. I  brushed my hair once more then tied my hair up. I grabbed both backpacks which I had placed in the corner of the room. I grabbed a few pjs and some tops and pants and bras and underwear. Whatever I needed, I threw in the bags. I placed the two full backpacks on my bed. I kneeled down and pulled out the box I had hidden underneath my bed.  I sat on the floor with my legs crossed. I opened it and took out all my money. I had enough money to go to some hotel and chill for the week. I opened the drawer next to my bed and pulled out the joints and blades I had hidden and placed them in the box.

Before closing the box, I wanted to smoke a joint before leaving and having a week off from all this.

I placed it between my lips and lit it. As soon as it started to hit me, I heard Erika's bedroom door open and the bathroom door shut. I needed to get going. 

I turned it off and threw it in the box. I closed the box and returned it back to its spot but this time pushing it further back under the bed and covering it with stuffed animals and clothes. 

I grabbed the money which was nearly about 7,000$ and placed them in a wallet and shoved it in my bag. I threw my charger, phone and earphones into the same bag. I grabbed my hairbrush, deoderant and make up kit. I stuffed them into the bags trying to get them to fit fast. I threw one backpack on and held the other with my left hand. I opened my bedroom door and ran passed the bathroom and down the stairs. I shoved my  feet into my black Converse and grabbed another pair of Converse shoes with flipflops as I was leaving. 

I grabbed the keys from the tray beside the door and walked out. I felt like I was carrying my whole closet. I pressed the button and the car unlocked. I placed the bag that had the money on the seat next to me and tossed the other bag and shoes and flipflops to the backseat. I started the car and backed out of the driveway and drove off. 

A few seconds passed, I opened up the bag next to me and pulled out my iphone. It was 10:27 AM. I quickly looked through my notifications. Missed calls and messages from Harry, Zayn, Liam and Erika. I placed it beside the bag. 

I turned the radio on and couldn't find any station playing nice music. I played a CD I had left in it. 

Ed Sheeran's voice echoed in the car. His voice so beautiful and calm. I felt so relaxed listening to him. 

I really had no idea where I was going exactly but what I did know was that I was going anywhere far from here and somewhere they wouldn't find me.

___________________

Please COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE <3 

I apologize I haven't been posting the chapters up quickly! 

I just have a lot going on. I'm sorry again.