ReaderxPrussia

WARNINGS: a lot like sexual content lemon and lauguage xD

The day was new. You woke up groaning and whining as your sister pushed you yelling, "Yo, get the hell up it's time for school."

"What if I don't want to fucking get up." You hissed at her.

"Well that's too freaking bad, get up."

With that you dragged yourself out of bed and down the hall to take a shower.

Turning the knob, hot water poured out of the shower head. You stepped it, as the hot water hit your skin it gave you wake up call of 'Get the fuck up or I'll drowned you bitch!'

After your shower, you skipped down the hall happy and awake. It was time to figure out what to wear, wasn't a hard choose most of your wardrobe was (what you wear most of the time.)

You entered the room amd darted for the closet, drawing open the sliding door and smiling. You grabbed your (what you feel like wearing/what you wish to wear.) Feeling beautiful, you grabbed your back pack, walked down the stairs, and headed twords the door. Grabbing a bagle on the way out.

Your school was right down the road so naturally you walked every day. Apon arriving at school, it was time to deal with some of the big pains in the necks. Denmark, America, and most of all Prussia. He was so annoying some times, always running around 'I AM AWESOME!' frankly he wasn't.

"Hey girl~." said a very noticable voice.

You sighed, "Hi Prussia."

"Wacha doing _______?"

"Going to home room, ya know where you should be right now." He chuckled at your comment and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Oh such a silly silly girl~" he purred in your ear, making you shiver. WAIT WHAT!? You...shiver...because of that Prussian idiot. Ya right, only in a dream, not even.

"I-I got to go to home room, sorry bye," you yelped and darted down the hall as fast as you could. He always flirted with you and you always told yourself that you hated it but, truth was, you liked it.

You sat in home room day dreaming about the hunk of a Prussian. You always thought of you and him in your living room or bed room cuddling. Maybe a little more than that sometimes. At this moment the bell rang, making you jump out of your chair, squeaking as you hit the floor.

"Schön! Are you okay!" he yelped helping you up off the floor.

"Thank you Prussia." you smiled hugging him. Little did you know your leg got caught as you fell making you foot hurt. Trying to stand on your own, you fell back into Prussia's arms.

"You can't stand. I'll carry you." he smiling putting your back pack on and picked you up bridal style. Smiling to yourself, you curled up in his arms as you were carried off to both yours and his class. The girls that hated you followed behind without Prussia knowing.

"You're my frau now." he whispered to himself and chuckled kissing your cheek as he had noticed you fell asleep.

"Gilbert!" they yelled.

"You need a girl like us not little raggity ann over there."

They looked at you in discust as you curled up asleep in his arms.

"Why are you even carrying her! Let her brake her leg by walking who cares!"

"Okay that's enough!" he yelled. "She is a schön frau and ich liebe dich ..._____." he smiled as he said your name, turning around and walking off to the class room.