17-

- Kian

"Baby" I say turning over to face a sleeping Jc. I smile seeing him, but it soon went down.

I'm hiding my cancer from Jc because, I don't know I feel like he doesn't need to know. No one needs to know.

Dom has found out, he promised to not tell Jc though. And I trust him.

"Baby" I repeat circling my finger a crossed his chest and peck his lips making him smile small and stretch. I kiss his neck slowly and soft.

"I, need to give you what I couldn't last night..." I say smirking "a little morning surprise" I say a little bit more seductively. Trying to seduce him, and I see its working.

"Oh baby I'm a little tired" he clearly lies using my excuse from last night. I glare moving my arm down his chest and my hands in his boxers.

"How about..." I stop gripping his hard member "now?" I finish smirking up at him. His breath got heavy and he looked down at me with lust filled eyes.

"What are you going to do this time?" He asked as I slightly pumped my hand up and down.

"DOM?" I hollered as I didnt get a response. "Perfect" I smirk more getting up and removing my hand from his boxers and he groaned sitting up but I pushed him back down harsh.

"Remove your clothes, by the time I come back I want you with your arms up and your legs spread" I demand as he looks at me worried.

"Aw my baby, trust me" I wink walking out leaving the door closed.

I went toward the door opening it and grabbing the rope. "Hey you! Kian" I heard from below me as I glance down to see, some guy that doesn't look familiar at all.

"What?" I ask rolling my eyes as he smiled brightly.

"I need to talk to you when your done doing your man" he smirked as soon as he said ' your man '

"Yeah sure whatever" I say going back inside and shutting the door behind me. I go back to Jc seeing he was in the position I told him to be in.

"Good boy" I smirk going over to him with the rope already out. "We're going to have fun" I say starting to tie his ankles to the head board posts and his wrists to the top head baord posts.

"Ki..." He says worried as I kiss him shutting him up.

"Just let me do it baby, you'll love it" I say against his lips taking them off and trailing my hands down his chest, straddling him.

I kiss his chest sucking to leave a mark as I grind on his growing member making him moan.

"Kian" he moaned out yanking at the ropes trying to break them but fail.

"I'll untie you when I'm ready" I plant a small kiss on his lips before getting off of him and stroking his member fast.

Making him a moaning mess and just making my smirk grow. "K-kian I'm-" he choked on his words as he came and I quickly attach my lips sucking up all his juices.

I smirl down at him, I stood at the front of the bed slowly taking off my clothes. One by one, he just enjoying the show and I slowly climb back ontop of him.

"Baby how is this going to work?" I ask as I don't answer just sit on him, making both of us moan and I bounce up and down on him. "Fuck daddy" he groaned and moaned out as I felt a warm substance fill me making both of us moan loudly.

- Jc

It feels good yet I feel like he's using me for it.

-

Not sorry.