30-

I waited for Lia to come back home. Which she did fast, seeing me holding her phone as her eyes went wide.

"Kian that's my phone" she chuckled nervously as I handed it to her with a blank face. I just nod.

"Your phone" I repeat her words as I turned to go inside as she sighed knowing I saw.

"I'm sorry kian" she apologized. Bull shit.

"Mhm" is all I say as I went to my room to pack my things. She followed trying to stop me.

"Where are you going!?" She panicked trying trying to stop me. I ignored her.

"Kian!" She yelled crossing her arms. As I turned around mad.

"You're fucking my ex boyfriend Lia! He fucking raped you and you're fucking with him now!?" I yell to her making her face go blank. "So of course I'm leaving" I turned back to my stuff getting it all together.

"I'm not... fucking with him kian" she sighed "he wanted to get back with you. He planned that, telling me to leave my phone there" she came over grabbing my shoulders. I push them off.

"He doesn't want me back" I speak low. She nods taking out her phone and showing me more messages.

Jc : Lia can you do me a favor?

Lia : what do you want Justin.

Jc : kian back. I know he lives with you, I just want him back. 😔

Lia : you blew that, Justin.

Jc : I know, but don't you want to see him happy?

Lia : well .. yeah I do want to see my baby happy. But Justin you aren't the one for him, he needs to find someone new.

Jc : he talks about me all the time Lia I know he does. He cries and he's heartbroken. I'm heartbroken.

Lia : he's afraid of you.

Jc : no he isn't.

Lia : yes he is Justin! I told him about what you did to your sister.

Jc : Lia! Oh my god. I need to get him back in my hold quickly fuck Lia why'd you do that!? I have a plan.

Lia : it's not going to work.

Jc : watch it, it will work.

I sighed. I am afraid of him. But that's my baby boy...

"Bring me to him" I whisper to Lia as she sighed once again.

"Kian are you su-" I cut her off.

"Yes Lia bring me to my boyfriend" I demanded like a king, even though I was only a peasant. He's been years since I've seen Jc what am I going to tell him!

' oh I faked my death I'm sorry baby ' no.

This is complicated.

-

It's 2017!!!! And I'm trying to plan more ideas I promise babes. Sorry for the lack of chapters.