2.3

I was thrown into the back of the van, the doors closing on me, enveloping me in complete darkness, but whereas most people would be most distressed, I was in my element.

I inhaled the darkness, my mind reliving the moment I was taken home, to see my parents.

---

I awoke a short while later, my body aching everywhere. The boy named Makley was sat on the edge of the sofa, his hands pulling at his hair. I shifted, which caught his attention and he flew out of his seat, as I sat up.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, before I could make sense of what was going on.

I just nodded mutely, glancing around as an Eli tore his way into the room.

I could vaguely make out Kit trying to calm him down, but a buzzing had started in my ears and I shook my head to get rid of it, my head started to pound, causing a whimper to leave my lips.

They both stopped arguing and turned to look at me.

"I-I don't feel too good." I admitted quietly.

Kit nodded. "She needs to get home."

I shook my head, stopping immediately as the ache started to return. "I have University."

"University can wait, Princess." He mumbled, quiet enough for me to hear.

That was the first time he called me princess.

I kept quiet.

"I'll drive you." Came Eli's voice and although he was my best friend, I shook my head.
(A/N; MENTIONS EARLIER THAT ELI HAD A DRINK WHEREAS KIT WAS SOBER.)
Something told me I could rely on Kit.

"I'll drive her." Kit replied, putting my mind at ease.

Eli opened his mouth to protest. "Bu-"

"It's okay, E," I reassured.

He nodded.

---

The car ride was mostly silent, with the occasional humming from me with the car radio, which was playing Panic! At The Disco, much to my excitement.

My memory was slowly returning as I sat with my knees drawn in on the car seat.

"OH MY GOD." I screamed.

Kit almost slammed on the brakes. "WHAT?"

My eyes widened as my memories were recollected from my encounter with Trem earlier.

"KIT."

"WHAT?"

"I-I killed a PERSON."

His expression, which I expected to be solemn, was laced with amusement.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY. TELL ME I WAS DREAMING."

"You were dreaming." Came the reply.

I breathed. "Really?"

A brief pause. "No."

"MAKLEY!"

He started laughing. Actually laughing. "Calm down Princess! Your parents'll explain it all to you."

My parents? They were going to MURDER me.

"Is that what you're doing? Snitching on me? Way to make an impression." I muttered bitterly, my arms crossed.