Chapter 2 : The Truth

~~~

-Yuka's POV-

“Yuka, you see, Actually we’re, uhmm..”  Papa is shaking.

”I am actually the real Yuno Gasai and your Papa is the real Yukiteru Amano. That anime is our life story and-“ Mama is about to spit everything out...

“Yuno!” Papa shouted.

“What? You were actually those two in the anime? That’s your story and what? Tell me everything!” I bursted. What’s the point of lying anyway? I know they’ll show me some proof later.

“Yuka, We’re the creators of Mirai Nikki and we created it for you to know who we really are. It’s our secret  but your mother published it. ” Papa stated clearly.

“I am Deus Ex Machina’s successor, the God of time and space. I am the Yukiteru Amano of the Second world and your Mother is Yuno Gasai of the Third world who inherited the fragment of Yuno Gasai from the first world.” Papa humbly said. He then shows his powers.

“That’s scripted isn’t it?”

“Yeah, Yuno directed it. Was it bad?” Papa asked. Haha! I knew it. There’s no way Papa could do that without practicing. He’s Yukiteru Amano after all.

 “No, It was perfect!" I commented

I rolled my eyes in the lab to see if there's something more to see. I saw all the characters of Mirai Nikki with matching photos and descriptions. One that strucks me most is Akise's.

*Flashback*

-Rewatching Mirai Nikki-

"Awww,  how sad Akise Aru is just a data. I hate Deus! He hurts Akise's feelings! As if Akise has a feeling. How awful that they make Akise look like a gay! I like Akise-kun! I know Akise is not a gay because he's just a data that created by Deus, and because Deus likes Yukii, the data he created likes Yukii too! Right Yuka?" My angry bestfriend Mai, said.

"I know, you already told me that a hundred times. Just get it over." I commented. My bestfriend is just obsessed with Akise.

"It's easy for you to say that because you don't have a crush on anyone, in anime or even in real life. " she mumbled.

"Oh, come on, Akise doesn't exist! Why don't just go there find your own crush in real life." 

"I'm all pouring it all in Akise. I have one but I hate him."

*End of Flashback* 

"Hey Papa, is Akise is still controlled by Deus? Uhm, I mean controlled by you." I asked Papa.

"Yes, I used him to know if there's something's suspicious in the third world. Currently, he's just roaming around in the third world like a normal person. But he doesn't have his own will." he replied.

"But he has feelings right?" I added.

"Yeah." 

"Then you're hurting his feelings. According to what I saw on your computer when I sneak last time is Akise Aru is not a data. Actually, he is really a real person with a soul but you use your godly powers to control him and install data to him. You treated him as a computer. How awful of you." Oh my gosh, I spitted everything out. Well, I can't hold anymore. Please forget about the sneak in part Papa please!

"Yuka, enough." Mama said glaring at me. I hope she won't kill me. Remember, Mama is the real Yuno Gasai. She's a Yandere.

"No. So Yuka, what do you exactly want me do?"

~~~

Hey guys what do you think about my fanfiction? Sorry for my errors. 

Vote and Comment!