Chapter 13 : For The First Time In Forever

• Dedicated to Meljhun Bermudez

~~~

“You need to think of the sword as a part of yourself. You need to think of it as your extension specifically. Let your spirit merge with the sword to control it. Feel that you and your sword are one.”

We both Inhaled and Exhaled, the closed our eyes.

Concentrating ~-----

I am one with the sword.

“We are one.”

Inhale Exhale. Then I felt that my sword is releasing some shock waves.

“Good!  Now you’re ready. Let’s give it a try.”

“Fine.” I said.

Then Akise let go of me and stand in front of me with his fighting post as I positioned myself too. But before that, we activated our sword into the practice mode. With that, we won’t get injuries or hurt ourselves physically but you’ll still feel the pain that it gives..

“Okay, let’s do it!” I came running to Akise to strike him but he gave me a nice shield.

When it’s his turn, he jumped to strike me too but I blocked it perfectly.

‘PERFECTLY’ I said.

Hehehe

We continued like this for minutes but no one wants to lose. We have our own abilities and skills to fight. We perform impressive techniques in fighting. Until I..

Slipped and hit my butt to the ground because of my clumsiness.

Akise was about gave me his best and strongest strike when

“Stop! Don’t hit me! Even though it’s just practice it still hurts like hell!” I use the sword to block the strike but I know Akise would still pass through it so I just begged.

But it’s too late….

*Slash*

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Like I said, it hurts like hell!! Aaaah!” I screamed all the pain I got and just laid down on the ground and cuddled.

Don’t worry, we’re just the only human here. So there were no neighbors to come and complain.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to but the fight just got interesting so I took it seriously. I’m really sorry.” Akise apologized and massaged my shoulder where it hurts most.

“Waah! Don’t touch me!”

Akise tears off my shirt revealing my under garments which made me embarrassed.

“Aaaah! Don’t take advantage of me!” I screamed when he suddenly did that. My left shoulder really hurts you know.

“It’s bleeding.”

It’s bleeding

It’s bleeding

It’s bleeding

It’s bleeding

It’s bleeding

What? It’s bleeding? I turned and looked at it and it was open! How come I was still alive?

“Sorry, I forgot to activate it into practice mode. But don’t worry, I’ll treat it.”

“Of course you will! You’re the one who causes it! I don’t want to fail my first mission!” I shouted.

He picked me up and carried me to my room where you can find all things you need. It’s like Doraemon’s pocket.

He laid me down to my bed and started treating my wound. I’m still embarrassed though. I think Akise feels the same too because he turned red.

“Hurry up and give me my shirt.”

And so he did all the treatment in hours because he had trouble dealing with messy stuff in the cabinet where medicinal kits is located.

And for hours, We acted awkwardly.

Finally, he called Mama to change my bloody clothes because he can’t but he managed to take my shirt off. Crap. Shit.

After 5 minutes~

“Akise! What did you do to my daughter!?! Are you going to kill her!?! Then let me kill you first!” Mama chased Akise with a knife in my room but notices that I don’t have cover so she threw Akise out of the room. *Sighs*

“Sweetie, don’t worry, Mama will take revenge.” Mama said sweetly with a demonic aura around her as she changed my clothes.

“Ahaha, it’s okay Mama, you don’t need to kill him. It was just an accident. Just leave him alone please?” I begged nervously because I know Mama would really kill him if I agreed. But with my pleasing abilities, she won’t.

“Uhmm…, Okay. If that’s what makes you happy. But you really have a weird taste don’t you?” She replied.

Look who’s talking.

“What?”

“You know, I can feel you have a thing for him. You like him right?” Mama asked. For the first time in forever, Mama knows how to joke. She sounded sweet with no killing intents.

“Nice joke you got there. Ahahaha!” I faked laughed. Just what the heck happened to Mama acting suddenly weirder than ever?

“Yuka, I’m your mother, I know every single thing about you. So you really like him huh?” Is this really Mama?

I forgot, she's a good watcher. And a stalker to Papa back then.

 “Of course I don’t! Mama, is that really you?”

“Aww, Yuka’s a tsun tsun. Well, I don’t really hate Akise that much after all the things he did for you….. Well, I’m going back now, Yukii will cry  without seeing me for a minute….. Yuka, I’m always here to listen and give advices whenever you need.” Then she faded away.

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER, Mama acted like a real mother. I mean, she did her best as a mother but I never expected her to say things like that SINCERELY.

SINCERELY

“Geez, I certainly don’t like anyone.” I mumbled.

~~~

Well, I can't update for a while because of our upcoming exams. 

JUST WAIT.  =D

 Dedicated to my best friend. Ahehehehe... *Evil smiles*