Chapter 3 : For HIs Sake & Mine Too?

~~~

"Honestly Papa, I want you to free Akise Aru. I mean, I want you to make him the way he is. I hate that anyone will control a person having his own will. I want him to enjoy his life the way he likes." I answered. 

"I will do that in one condition. You'll be my spy in the third world."

"That's right! You can have your school there and have fun with new friends, and if Yukii and I will notice something suspicious, you will investigate at it instead of Akise." Mama added. 

"That's a great idea Yuno! Your'e really great! Yuka will have new friends." Papa said acting like he saw an icecream.

I forgot to tell you that I have bestfriend, Mai. She died because of cancer. I'm so sad that I can't even find a new friend in school, and that's why I want Akise to be free so badly. And that's why Papa wants me to have new friends in my life.

"Hey Yuka, Do it if you really want Akise to be free..... 

And find friends." Papa said with gentleness in his voice. He is really serious about this.

"Okay." 

"Then, we'll do it right away. I will build you a house there and enroll you automatically in a school. Akise won't forget about us but by sometime, he'll realize that he's doing things his own way. And also, all the people there will forget everything related to us. I hope you make friends with my past friends, Hinata, Mao, and Kousaka. I'll locate your house near their houses." Papa said while using his powers  to make a portal to the third world and preparing all I will be needing to go there.

"There you go! It's finish. Now step in and bye sweetie!" Mama pushed me directly in the portal. I'm getting nervous and I'm shrinking so fast! 

"I forgot to tell you! Someday, Akise will investigate about you for he knows that you are my child! And remember, I'm not controlling him!" Papa shouted as I disappears and until all I saw is black.

~~~