"Please tell me" (-/\-)

Moshi moshi!! We met again. haha.

Just when did I published that this story will not continue, I've notice that many had added this to their library. And then I'll go thinking 'the heck is happening am I dreaming?' And then a number of votes would show up in my notifications and other's followed me too. I really thank you for those things and it was appreciated. But it's just that this story went to waste so I'm sorry. Haha. I'm sorry I didn't have enough  of the time to thank you all so Thank you again mwah!!

Now get to the point. I am planning on continuing this one although I have the other version of this published. There is one time that I found myself laughing and having sweet thoughts about this while reading again for no reason. Then I came to notice a lot of wrong grammars that made me laughed harder and worse is the embarrassing moments for a 14 year old.   And I would think like 'does this  actually happen?' haha. And even now I'm still commiting wrong grammars and lots of typos haha. I wrote this one without a plot; or more like writing what comes in my mind directly so I stopped for I don't know what to add (actually lazy to think)

What do you think of this being continued?

If I will continue this:

- this might involved some mysteries/thriller even though I'm not good in writing one

- supernatural cases are involved

- new chapters will be added here in this book (if that's what they call it). :v

- wrong grammars and typos again will take over lol. and don't forget about the emoticons!!

- slow update (maybe 'cause it depends)

I will just make the other version of this story supernatural or fantasy free (but the fact that Yukiteru and Yuno became gods is inevitable). The other version of this would not involve mystery cases like the old one or power thingy etc. just your typical fanfiction/romance/school or whatever you call it story. haha Do you understand? If not OK. Haha Even I cannot really understand what I'm typing but that's that and just deal with it haha. OK I'm insane.

So again, what do you think? would you still read it? would you still like it? do you think it's boring? Please please please tell me your feedbacks/comments on my story and about it being continued. I really need it to know if I'll continue this or leave it just be.

Patiently waiting,

LovesFantasizing (-/\-)

*facepalm for my own stupidity*