Chapter 6 : Unusual Things

~~~

-Yuka's POV-

He really did. I never imagined that the 'great' Akise Aru will be sleeping during class hours. His head slowly leaned on my shoulders.

WWHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTT?!!! 

Oh no! What should I do? No one ever dared to lean their head on my shoulder, but this guy! So, should I cut his head? Nah, that's absurd. Thank goodness no one is looking. I'm lucky that my seat is at the back. Pheeew. But not because my seatmate is.... I can't tell.

I looked at Akise and he was just sleeping peacefully. Is my shoulder a comfortable pillow? His head is heavy.  Let's pray that he will not drool.

I can't move. I'm too scared to touch him. I glanced at him once more and still, he was sleeping. He looks very innocent. How cute...... Huh? I said that? I never ever think of anyone as cute, just chibi anime. 

Hey wait, does this usually happen? In anime, the girl always falls asleep besides the guy and then the girl's head will slowly lean on the guy's shoulder. Then the guy will blush. But, this is...... reversed! Do I need to act as a guy? Oh no, Am I blushing or not? But I felt my cheeks heating up. Hope I'm not.

Look at the right side, no one is looking, in front, no one is looking and on the left side, Akise is still sleeping. I'm getting pissed off.

 Inhale, Exhale, Inhale, Exhale. Alright, let's do this. Slowly.... slowly.... slowly....  get his head off.

No, I can't. He's sleeping peacefully and I'm going to wake him up? He walked me to school and even help me find new friends. Oh, wait. Did he really helped me? Nah, because of him I found new friends. So now I know that I won't wake him up. Just let him sleep on my shoulder as an offering for helping me. But I still pray that no one sees us.

'Ting! Ting!'  The bell ranged! What should I do? it's lunch time and he's still sleeping. Everyone will see us for sure.

-Akise's POV-

"Hey, Akise..... Akise...... Aru..... Wake up! Hey..... wake up!" A sweet voice waked me up and I realized that I was sleeping. 

"What are you waiting for? Just get off my shoulder!" She said in a weak voice so that no one could hear her.

"Huh....? Oh,  I'm sorry. What time is it?" I asked. I'm still not in my mind. Just a bit dizzy.

"It's lunch time."

"You mean, I slept during classes? And on your shoulder?" I asked, a little embarrassed.

"What do you think? Of course! You sound like baby when you're sleeping. Thank goodness you didn't drool." She  answered sarcastically.

"Oops.. Sorry again." I added. I can't believe I really did sleep. I hope that this will be the first and last.

"Hey, Yuka! Why don't eat you lunch with us?" Hinata cheerfully asked Yuka.

"Sure!" she responded.

We all bought our lunch boxes but Yuka doesn't have any. We all rushed to the canteen only to find that all lunch menus are already bought and not a single food left.

"So, what shall we do, Yuka?" Mao asked worriedly. "I'm so sorry I can't share my lunch with you. Hinata and I agreed from the start that we're going to share lunch with each other because we're both on diet. I'm really sorry."

"And I'm not sorry for I can't share my lunch with you because it's your fault that you forgot to bring it. You deserve it. :P" Kosaka added. Geez, if he's not going to help couldn't he just shut his mouth. That freaki'n Kosaka....