Chapter 7 : Getting To Know You

~~~

-Yuka's POV-

*Yawns* I am awake but I don't want to get out of bed. I looked at the clock and it's exactly 10:00 in the morning.

 Of course, I am hugging my Mikasa pillow right next to me. My Eren and Levi pillow fall off the bed because...... I am not a peaceful sleeper. And about my Armin pillow, it went to the door. I don't why, but last night I remembered putting it under my feet. Never mind.

Last night I slept with my head on the pillow, but when I wake up, the pillow is on my head. Worse is, my head and feet exchanged positions. I mean, my head is completely downwards

I looked at the window and saw Akise? Is that him? He's my neighborhood! 

He just waked up from his bed. He looks...... like a baby who didn't change his diaper for a day! Haha!

He looked at this way and freak out! He fall off his bed with his butt bounced at the floor. :P

Hey, I'm not scary. 

-Akise's POV-

I waked up and saw the clock. It's already 10:01 in the morning. *Yawns*

And when I looked at the window, I saw Yuka? It's her!

"Aaaah!" I freak out because she really looked like Yuno Gasai. You see, Yuno is dangerous.

I looked at her again and she's smiling. Trying her best to stop her laughter.

"Good Morning, Akise!" she yelled. Good thing that our houses from others are far away enough that our other neighbors won't hear us.

I was stunned by her messy long pink hair and her sparkling blue eyes that make her gorgeous. She's really a beauty.    Ooops! Never mind.

"Hey, Akise! Still alive?" she asked confused as I slipped back to myself. 

"Of course, I am!" I answered.  I can't believe I said such things in my mind. I've never done that before..... and stunned even though I'm not electrified.

"Why not pay me a visit so we get to know more each other?" she asked.

"Sure!" I answered directly. She waved goodbye and smile as she closes her window with her pink curtains.

Heh? I'm getting crazy!  I didn't have enough time to think. But at least it's a good chance to know her more. I mean, to know who she really is. 

I quickly get up took a shower, and then fixed myself.

-Yuka's POV-

"Why not pay me a visit so we get to know more each other?" I asked Akise. 

"Sure!" He replied right after I asked. That was fast. Oh great, I forgot that Akise is a boy. I closed my window and covered it with curtains. My cheeks are heating up again. I also forgot that I'm all alone in the house, and now, Akise will be heading here in a few minutes, I guess. Aaaah! I'm getting crazy. This will be my first time being alone with a boy.

I took a shower, fixed myself and then cleaned my room. I went to the dining room and prepared some food. Of course, I cooked it. Who else would be?

"Dingdong, dingdong" It must be him. I opened the door and saw him standing with his hands in his pocket.

"Good Morning, Yuka." He greeted. OMG, his hair is still wet that makes him..... Ah! stop it, I'm getting crazy to the max.

"G-ood Morning, Akise, Come in." I said as I give way. He removed his shoes and went it as he looked around.