Chapter 16: Moving In

“Akise, this room is originally a guest room, but starting today, it’s your room.” I introduced Akise to his room.

“That’s right! You're not a guest anymore! You are a part of the family. Our futur---mmmmmmmmmm!” 

“Don’t mind Yukkii, continue fixing your stuffs… he’s just sleepy.” Mama covered Papa’s mouth and smiled. We both nodded.

I help Akise fix his stuff, while Mama and Papa are already resting in their room. I looked at the clocked and its 1:02 a.m. already but we are not done yet. I arranged the cabinet while he took care of the wardrobe. I changed the pillow cases, bed sheets, and blankets because it’s dusty. Akise also changed the curtains for the same reason. I sweep the floor and he mops it. We continue cleaning the room and after 30 minutes, everything is done. 

And because I’m exhausted, I threw myself to his bed instead of going back to my room while he took a half bath. Geez, I’m too tired. I rolled my eyes to his room and it’s very clean.  o_o -> -_- -> O_O -> o_o -> -_-… Good night. I can’t fight against my sleepiness.

==== 

-Akise’s POV-

After my half-bath last night, I saw Yuka already in my bed and fast asleep. So I carried her back to her room. She was sleeping peacefully so I took the moment, I mean, I sat right beside her and stare. I felt like I just wanted to stare at her for a while.

 Who knows that this Yuka suddenly dances while asleep? Kick here. Kick there. Grab there, graab meeeeeeeeee~!

Woooh.. A little heart attack.

She mistook me as her pillow. Why? Because I sat at her long anime pillow. And so, I can’t free myself from her because she’s hugging me tightly. And we rolled over. Wow. She defeated my weight.

What if Yuno visits here and saw me with Yuka in this position? You know, I’m on top of Yuka and of course, I can’t wake her up. She might get the wrong idea. 

Okay. Inhale. Exhale.

Slowly… remove her hands off me……. Slowly… 

*Door opens*

OH CR*P! I’m panicking and hide myself using a blanket. Of course, Yuka really did treat me like a pillow because she even put his legs on top of me. But at least they didn’t notice. 

“See, I told you, she’s sleeping already!” Yukiteru said in a low tone voice. 

“But we gotta tell her we have to go. Leaving her without a goodbye might sadden her.” Yuno said.

“Let’s just leave a note.”

Then they put a note on her table and leave. Good thing they didn’t see me. 

I removed the blanket and I finally breathed. I can’t breathe air in that situation (0///0). 

‘It seems that everything is fine.’ I said in my mind as I went back to my room.

=== |> 8:00 a.m.

-Yuka’s POV-

It’s Saturday. I am currently cooking breakfast because my parents went back home. 

At first I wondered how I went back to my room last night. Then I thought it was probably Akise. Who else would be? So in return, I woke up early to cook breakfast for him. I mean, for us. 

And here it is, my omelet. I’m sure I inherited my mother’s cooking skills but I can’t help but feel nervous because it’s my first time to cook for someone else. I usually cook for myself at home and I always help Mama prepare dinner (not breakfast or lunch because I’m still asleep or doing something). But this is the first time I do it alone.

Tick tock tick tock… Agh, Akise’s not awake yet. Let me check him…

And so I found myself walking towards his room.

‘*Knock knock* Elsa? 

Please I know you’re in there~~…’

Haha Just kidding. As if I would do that!  Okay, here’s what actually happened.

*Knock knock*

“Akise?”

*Knock knock*

Aghh.. He’s not answering. Aww.. My omelet might get cold…

I went in and found him still sleeping in the middle of nowhere.  

Wow. Akise- He’s looks hot in his bed hair Oh sh*t. What am I saying? 

“Uhh, Akise?”

*Sighs*  He’s sleeping peacefully as if he was in heaven. 

I’ve decided. Let him be. I was about to leave his room when…

“Uh.. Yuka? Is that you?”

OH CR*P SH*T He’s too sexy for his voice. Aggh! Stop it Yuka!

“Ah.. Yes? I was about to wake you up but it seems that you’re sleeping soundly,, ahehehe.. and I already cooked breakfast so it might get cold.. ahehehe…”

“Is that so? Sorry for the trouble.” He said as he rubbed the back of his head. Aggh! Stop that! (0///0)

That’s supposed to be my line because I’ve caused you trouble last night for sleeping in your room and for carrying me back to my room. 

“Ah it’s nothing…Anyway, if you’re hungry breakfast’s ready.” I said as I leave the room.

===

“So, how does it taste?” I asked.

“It’s... de-delicious.”

Great! Like I said, I inherited my mother’s cooking skills! Mwahaha!

After we eat breakfast, we talked and talked about food (yeah, we’re that hungry) and watched some movies of Detective Conan because Akise’s a fan like me! He said he likes detectives!

We’re in the middle of Movie 17 but I felt so sleepy so it can’t be helped that I fell asleep, besides I already watched that movie. Remember, I slept late last night.

Zzzzzzzzz…….

-Akise’s POV-

(0///0) 

Yuka fell asleep in my shoulder. She must be too tired…. of eating… Man, she ate a bunch! She cooked several menus and we ate them all.. of course. 

After the movie finished, I brought her to her room. Then I went to my room to take a nap.

I know we’re both tired about yesterday so resting will help. But still, I can’t believe I’ll live with Yuka from now on. Yuka huh?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz…….

~~~

Waah Crappy chapter. I thought I would update soon but  laziness conquered me! LOL. I've been watching anime and reading manga. Hehehe but at least I didn't forget about the story. 

Thank you for reading! Mwah!

If you want dedication just comment. :)