Chapter 9 : Still With Him

~~~

-Yuka's POV-

I felt something heavy on top of me, was it a pillow or something? Nah, a pillow wouldn't be this heavy. I opened my eyes and saw Akise sound asleep lying on top of me. What?! This again.... I think he was hugging me or something. I can't move my body, he's really heavy like a sack of rice. Joke.

"Akise.. Akise.. Akise..." I tried to wake him up but it's not working. I won't use the same trick I did last time when I tried to wake him up, he might cry again. But what should I do?

"Jingle bells jingle bells" Oops! Christmas just passed and I'm still singing it. Hmmmm.. What should I do? "Twinkle twinkle little star" Oops! wrong again. I need to wake this guy up because if I don't, I will miss my picture-taking here in Hawaii with Mama and Papa. 

By the way, It's just Akise and me in this room, Mama and Papa already left before I wake up. I bet they're taking photos for memories.  I need to get out of here! I want to spend more time here in Hawaii, and besides we'll go back to school tomorrow.

"Sie sind das Essen? Nien, wir sind die Jaegar!" I said in a not so loud voice so I could wake him up. That's the thing that came to my head when I first think about battle. But I'm not looking for battle with Akise, just deal with it.

-Akise's POV-

"Sie sind das Essen? Nien, wir sind die Jaegar!"

I woked up when I heard something, but I didn't open my eyes, It's too cold. But I realized that there's something warm underneath me. I hugged it tighter.

I opened my eyes and saw a pillow and a pink hair? I turned my head to right and saw Yuka, a few inches away from my face.

"Good Morning sleepy head! Can you please get off from me." Yuka greeted as I realized that I'm on top of her, hugging her. I quickly get up as we both sit next to each other. 

"Good Morning too. I think your fever is gone. Sorry if I ended up in top of you, hugging you." I said in shy low voice.

"It's alright, But why did you hugged me?" She asked.

I started to remember things...

-Flashback in the middle of the night-

*Punch* *Punch* *Kick* *Kick* *Slap* *Spank* *pinch* *pulling my hair* *dance* *kick*

Who the heck is torturing me? I waked up in the middle of the night and saw Yuka, doing all these things to me. What did I do? I looked again at her and I noticed that she's still asleep, she's dancing.

*falls* *Pak*

Oh, no, she fell of the bed. *sobs* *sobs* Is she crying? I looked at her and saw that there's no tears coming out. This girl is having a nightmare. "No, no!" she screamed in a weak voice but enough for me to hear. 

I picked her up and lay her in the bed again. She keeps struggling and dancing and whatever that irritates me until I nearly fall off the bed. 

And so to calm her, I hugged her too tight that she couldn't move. The struggle become weaker and weaker until it stops. Good thing she calmed down. But I was too sleepy to let her go. I hugged her tighter because of nothing.

Maybe it's too cold. I'm too bad using cold as a reason. Well, whatever.

-End of Flashback-

"Hey, Akise?" Yuka said as I make it back to reality.

"I hugged you because you had a bad dream last night. You keep doing things that nearly kills me, so I calmed you by hugging." I answered. Whew-

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know I even had a dream." she said looking down. Blushing? I think.