Chapter 4 : New World

~~~

-Yuka's POV-

As I opened my eyes, I noticed that I'm not in the lab anymore. Currently, I'm at a big cozy room. I like it cause' it's cute. It has stuffed toys around, Anime stuffed toys, like Mikasa from Shingeki no Kyojin, Naruto from Naruto, Lelouch from Code Geass, Conan from Detective Conan, Amu from Shugo Chara, Lucy from Fairy Tail, Kirito from Sword Art Online and many other more. My Papa knows that I like Anime that's why he put all I want here in my room to make me comfortable. But my room doesn't have any Mirai Nikki stuffs. Well, because this is Mirai Nikki. I opened my pc to know if the anime I downloaded in the world that my Papa created is still here. And it's really here. Except for Mirai Nikki again. 

I roam around in my new room to dicover things up. I opened my wardrobe and there are tons of clothes that I want! I went out of my room to know if there's something to discover. I explored every part of the house. And I was all alone. How should I clean this everyday? huhuhu :'( 

There's probably something here that I can use to communicate with Papa and Mama. I started to think but I don't know what to do. I realized that Papa wants me to be comfortable, maybe he design this things just like in anime. 

I raise my hand and down then I saw a screen in front of me. You know, like that in the Sword Art Online. I push the communication button then it started calling Papa and  Mama. 

*Rings* Damn that Papa he haven't told me anything about how I handle things here.

*Rings* "Hello? Ah! It's you Yuka!" Papa blurted. It's a video call and Papa and Mama are eating dinner. "So, do you like your new home? Sorry because Yuno and me can't go there. I know you can handle yourself living alone. We'll visit sometime. By the way, you will attend school tomorrow. I already enrolled you there. Use the map I installed in your screen." 

"Okay, tomorrow will be the first day of school right?"

"Yeah, be sure to find friends Yuka! We wish you luck!" Mama answered. The call then ended.

That was fast. After that pretty call, I went outside. When I turned the lights on, I saw a huge swimming pool with dancing lights in it.  It temps me to swim. 

I felt that my stomach starts to complain. My head is getting dizzy now. I'm too sleepy. I went inside directly went to the dining room where different kinds of food are displayed in the table. I washed my hands and eat all I could.

Even though the food is delicious, I can't really feel it. I want a companion. I want my parents to be here...

Oh, stop that drama.. Continue eating your food.

~~~

Akise will have his first appearance on the next chapter. =D

Vote and Comment!