Chloe's Nightmare

During the night, Chloe tossed and turned in her sleep. "N-no, it's a trap." She squeezed her eyes shut and they snapped open. "Spangles! Look out!" Her breathing was rapid and it slowed down. She wiped away a few beads of sweat and looked to see that she's not in a HYDRA base and safe in her room. Bucky kicked the door open with his gun in his hands. "Chloe what happened?!" She screamed and hid under the covers. "Did you see another scary movie? You know how me and the others get." She shook her head. "It wasn't a scary movie this time, Bucky." He sat on her bed. "I had a bad dream, Bucky. We were on a mission and these HYDRA Agents used a recording of my voice making it sound like I got kidnapped and..." She buried her face in Bucky's chest. "He ran into the room with you and I behind him and I tried to warn him that it was a trap and these agents attacked him! You and I could've saved him!" She wailed. "Chloe, none of it happened, it was just a nightmare." He brought her into the kitchen giving her some apple juice. "We can't wake Wanda up and it's late as it is for her to make sure you won't have anymore nightmares like this one." He got her back in her room and placed her in bed.  "Get some rest and always remember that we'll always be there for you." She spent the rest of the night sleeping and having sweet dreams.