Chapter 15

It was too much.
My skin was crackling under the pressure of all my emotions suddenly coming back to me. Tears flooded down my cheeks eroding them like a river smashing into a soft bolder. I held my heart as it aches and sliced through my rib age. I curl up mid air into a ball and I continue to cry. I grit my teeth, what was happening? I wanted to cry, I wanted to cry and cry and cry but I also wanted to stop. I wanted my normal blandness to return because this hurt! And u hated it but at the same time I-I wanted to never stop feeling this way ever again.
"Danny is that really you?" Sam says, horrified. I look up suddenly to see black rivers trailing from her eyes, a slight smile on her face.
I couldn't talk, the spit in my mouth pulling it together like skinny glue. I just stared at her, my head felt like I was falling. I couldn't even imagine what to do then, what to do now?
"It hurts!" I finally scream. More tears, more aches more everything.
"I told you to go back to the ghost zone!" A deep voice growls and I look up to see my body yelling at me, "You wouldn't have brought yourself to this point if you did!"
"SHUT UP!" I scream as I stare at him, my face turning red. "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!"
"Huh?" He takes a step back.
"I SAID SHUT UP!" I clarify and suddenly my life moves so fast. Soon I'm lunging at him, flying through the air until I hit him right in the chest, and I felt something. I open my eyes to see the ghost in my hands, my fists wrapped around his shirt and I growl at him.
"What now?" He taunts. "Are you going to get rid of me? What then? You can't possess a dead body punk, and your dead body in your girlfriends basement won't give over well, huh?"
I slam him into the wall and surprisingly make a dent, tears still carving into my dry face. "How come you can posses dead bodies, huh?"
"I'm a ghoul." He laughs. "I'm a spirit that was MADE to possess dead bodies. Usually it's animal bodies that are turned into ghouls but hey, guess I'm special."
"I don't care about you being a fucking furry, asshat." I snap. "Tell me how I can get back my body!"
"You can't!" He shouts back, his red eyes flickering.
"DONT LIE!" I punch him in the face with one of my hands. Then I switch and punch him again. And again and again and again until I can see his spirit beginning to break. I throw him across the room and fly at him, smashing him into walls and the furniture until I'm tired.
He lies there, his face all broken and his arm facing the wrong way.
"You done?" He taunts. I grab him and smash his head right into the floor.
"Yeah." I growl. I pick him up by the collar of his shirt. "Now answer me, how do I get my life back!?"
"I don't know, reverse time!" He mocks. "I've told you before thee is no way-"
"THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY YOU ASS!" I cry, "STOP FUCKING WITH ME AND ANSWER FOR GOD'S SAKE!"
"Huh you're a rough nut." He scratches his hair with his good arm. "Alright there is a way. Maybe two, if you stop being such a pu-"
"Oh for crying out loud," I shake him. "Just answer!"
"Okay." He smiles cheaply. "You can either reverse time or turn into a ghoul."
I make a face. "What the fuck?"
"I'm being totally serious. There's a time ghost you can go to, go back before you enter that portal and maybe I won't haunt you to death."
"And? That sounds easy."
He lets out a crude laugh. "It does, doesn't it?"
I stare him in the eye, "And how would one turn into a ghoul?"
"Turn into a furry, as you so eloquently put it."
"Again what the fuck?"
"Let go of your humanity dude!" He pushes my loose fingers off of him. "I guess it's your choice." I float there, staring at him my feet, what should I do?
"Danny?" A voice breaks and I turn around to see Sam poke her head out from behind a movie chair.
Shit, I forgot she was here.
"I'm here!" I call out but I feel like she can't see me anymore. And it hurts, it really does. I can feel it in my stomach, in my head. I really cared about Sam but I forgot all about her, I've been so concerned about me, I totally forgot about her. I forgot about everyone, maybe they wouldn't been better if I did just die. Reviving myself with a ghoul certainly didn't help anyone. If I was never in there life. It sucks, caring about people. It's the only thing you could ever stop you from death, or the only thing that could kill you.
"I hope you know there's a ticking clock." The ghoul laughs shrewdly.
"There always is." I sigh and stare into Sam's eyes even though she can't see me, and that hurts even more. I look at my dead body, Sam would get blamed for all of this if i stay dead. All I want to do is posses my self long enough to throw myself from a bridge, but neither of the options sound easy.
"Danny if you're still here." Sam's voice picks up, breaking as she talked. "I want you to know that i don't get what's happening right now. And that probably came out different then I wanted, to be honest but yeah. I don't know why you killed yourself, I don't know why you were acting weird for the last three years but-" she cries into her lap, holding her heart like I did. "I know it's all my fault. I told you to go into that portal when we were 14 and it changed you."
I float towards her, "Sam-"
"IM SO SORRY!" She screams like she's in pain. "PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"
"This whole time, she's been guilty?" I think, my heart slowly braking.
"Well?" I turn to see the ghoul's right half breaking off from the rest, maybe snapping his sprit-arm was a bad move.
"I made up my mind." I swallow hard. "I'm coming back to this world, I'm not leaving ever again."

YO JUST CURIOUS WOULD YOU GUYS RATHER SEE DANNY TURN INTO A GHOUL OR TRAVEL TO SEE CLOCKWORK? THEY'LL BOTHER BE INTERESTING PROMISE I JUST DOKT KNOW WHICH ONE ID RATHER WRITE

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS CONCUSSED

WOLFIE PHANTOM