Chapter 18

I woke up to bright lights.
It swirled together in a white mess and glared off my eyes. I go to move my head but I can feel that it's clicked into place. The blood has fallen from limbs and my heart just barely is pumping my blood through my heart. My mouth is dry and an itch lands itself right under my skin. I rub my tongue to the roof of my mouth, hoping to get it wet enough to say something.
"W-Wh-ere a-am-m I-I?" I manage to mumble.
"Danny?" A voice says. it's faded but clear, like I'm underwater.
"H-He-l-l-o-o?" I choke. Finally, my eyes settle to see a black haired woman staring at me. She reminds me of Sam, but she looks a lot older, like she's twenty or something.
"Oh my god Danny!" She throws her arms around my neck. "I'm so happy you're awake and I'm so happy it's you it's really you!"
I try to pull away from her and she lets go, frightened. My eyes drift away to see my leg in a risen in a sling and one of arm in a cast. My neck is held in place and three of my fingers are taped together. I try to sit up a little, but I can feel my stomach all stitched up.
She coughs awkwardly, "Danny are you okay?"
"Yeah but..." I look at her, my voice still hoarse and unused. "Wh-Who are you?"
"It's me," her eyes teared up, "it's me Sam. Sam Manson... You're girlfriend."
My face turns bright red. "No you can't be... Sam's..." I make eye contact with her purple eyes. "Sam is my age. She's only fourteen you're like... Twenty or something."
She covers her mouth and let's out a quick sob. "Danny... I... I am Sam. I'm the same age as you. We're both seventeen."
"WHAT!?" I go to sit up but everything screams in pain. I let out a yelp! What did she mean we were both seventeen!?
"Danny calm down-"
"I CANT BE SEVENTEEN!" I scream even louder and begin to fight against the cords pinning me to the bed. "IM FOURTEEN-!"
Sam jumps back a little as my heart rate increases. Doctors burst through the curtain as the monitor quickly screeches my heart rate. I can't be seventeen! Last thing I remember I went into the portal and I was fourteen. I WAS FOURTEEN!!
"LET ME GO!" I scream.
"Doctor his heart rate is getting uneasily high." A nurse reports. "We have to calm him down."
"Alright." The man eyes me, his mustache burrowing up on his lip.
I keep pulling against the cords, but I can feel the bands that hole my arms down. I want to leave, I want to pull the itchy tube from under my nose and leave. I want to leave I want to leave I want to leave I want to leave...
"GAH!" I scream suddenly. A sharp pain is felt from my arm and I turn slightly to see the doctor inserting a needle into my forearm.
"Kid you need to calm down." He says softly.
My eyes grow heavy and my brain begins to die
"Thats right." I mumble to myself as my blinks get heavier. "I'm a kid."

~~~
My eyes rolled open with easy and I go to lift myself up but someone puts a hand on my chest. The stale air sat sat on my sweaty forehead.
"Danny?" A voice asks. I roll my eyes to see a woman, very professional with red lipstick and orange hair in a near bun. Her blue eyes have tears dancing on her thick eyelashes.
"Where... Who...?" My thoughts tried to reach my mouth through a thick pool of quicksand, I felt loopy.
"Shhh you need to just take it easy?" She smiled and my brain snapped.
"You're Jazz." I mumble.
"That's right." She nods, tears swelling in her eyes. "And you're Danny. My younger brother."
I nod slowly, the neck brace cracking a bit. My eyes drift to my hand lying on top of my thin cover. It looked pale and cracked, black lines where my veins should be. I was so tired, so confused. I was fourteen, although something was itching at me.
"Hey Jazz." I cough.
She perks up a little. "Yeah?"
"Can you... Uh... B-Bring me a mir-ror?" I stutter, my throat closing.
"Uh... Sure." She nods and digs in her pocket book, pulling out a small make up mirror. I stare at my snow white hand, the black lines looking like they were vibrating a little. With all my might, I wiggle my fingers a little and manage to lift it a little to try to grab the mirror from her. She places her hand on mine and opens the compact mirror with her other.
I watch as she slides it in front of me, the fluorescent light glistens off of it and catches my eyes. Blinking quickly and it fades, leaving a broken teenager's face. He- I mean I- has a rough scratch of a beard on my chin. My eyes were a washed out blue and my skin was... ghostly pale. My hair has grey strands pulling through some of the black strands. My face felt foreign, broken and I couldn't remember anything.
I felt cold and alone.
Almost like I wished I was dead.
"Danny." I watch as Jazz pulls the mirror away and places her hands on mine. "I have to go work now. But... I am so happy that you're okay. We are all. Mom, Dad, Sam, Tucker everyone! And as soon as you're amnesia's gone you'll remember all the great times we had over the last three years."
She plants a kiss on my forehead and leaves with a pitiful smile on. I stare forward, at the plain white walls with a black table in front of it.
Why couldn't I remember?
Why did everything feel so unresolved?

IDK MAYBE THE LAST CHAPTER ILL EDIT/DECIDE LATER
SO THE REASON I HADNT BEEN UPDATE IS BC VINE WAS ENDING. THAT WAS MY MAIN APP AND I FEEL DEAD INSIDE (no irony intended) WITHOUT IT SO IM TRYING TO GET BACK INTO WRITING! SO ILL BE UPDATING A LOT SOON SO YEAH

THANKS FOR THE COOPERATION
LOVE YA
WOLFIE MANSON