Chapter 21: Truths and a Glimpse of the Good Ol' Days

[Before anything I have to say that the latest Magic chapter Pissed me off -_- Anyways I might have to make changes in the future chapters that are close to the end to make it my way XD]

I followed Ja'far back to the palace and into his office. Once I entered he locked the door and sat in his chair and motioned for me to sit opposite of him. I did just that and I could see that he was thinking hard about something. He turned to me and said, "T, did anything happen to Sin and you during your trip?" I told him about what had happened and why we brought a kid back. Ja'far was nodding his head and said, "What I meant was, did anything happen between Sin and you? I sure you've heard of the rumors that have been circulating in the palace." I sighed and nodded my head. Ja'far seemed troubled and said, "T, I'm sure you know how Sin is. I promised to always be there for you when we were kids and I will uphold that promise. I just don't want you to get hurt, because you know Sin isn't the type of person to be tied down." I felt my heart drop, but I knew what he said was true. I stood up from the chair and said, "Thanks Ja'far, I know what you're saying is the truth. Can I go to the Reim Empire right now?"

Ja'far widened his eyes and said, "The Reim Empire?! Why would you want to go there?!" I shook my head and said, "N-never mind... I just wanted to talk to someone..." I bowed to Ja'far and walked away before he could stop me.

.

.

.

"T!" I turned towards the voice and found Yamuraiha walking towards me. She smiled and said, "Aladdin's been locking himself in the library for days doing research. He doesn't even know you're back! How was your trip? Did the King-" I cut her off and said, "Sorry Yamuraiha, I have a really bad headache and I need to get some sleep. Let's talk later than." Yamuraiha looked hurt and said, "Y-yeah... Sure... Rest up then T, let's talk tomorrow." I nodded my head. It wasn't really her fault, but I really didn't want to hear anything about Sinbad right now.

I decided that I didn't want to head back into my room because I'm sure that idiot would be there waiting to apologize. I decided to head back to the cave that was in the woods, because that was the only palace that Sinbad didn't know that much about and he won't be able to find me there. I'll use magic to make a mirage or something.

.

.

.

(At the Cave)

It was getting a little chilly once I was in the cave, but it really felt much more comfortable than sleeping next to that idiot! I sighed and sat down on a rock and looked at my ring, "Ryu, where are you? I could really use someone to talk to right now... I guess-" "T is that you?" I jolted up and looked around. No one was there. I stood up and said, "Who's there?" I heard someone chuckle and said, "It's me Titus!" I widened my eyes, "T-Titus?" I looked around again, but there was no one there. Titus said, "This is also a communication device T!" Huh? "Wait! Do you mean this earring?" Titus said, "Yeah, maybe Lady Scheherazade wanted to use this earring to contact me if I lost the old device we used. T, how have you been? Is Aladdin there?"