Merry Christmas - Omake

A/N: Sorry I've been so busy, but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Also,  this is the same as my one shot, just the names are different xd

T stared up at the darkened skies above. A sigh escaping her cracked lips startled a mockingbird who was perched on a cherry blossom tree that had seen better days.

What is Christmas? T thought to herself as she extended her hands up towards the desolate darkened sky.

Why didn't you answer my calls? Did you really want to end it? Or... Am I thinking too much? T thought as she turned towards the city lights glimmering at a distance too far for her to walk.

I guess I'll be alone this Christmas too... Why am I even waiting here? He's not going to come... He... Tears began to fall from T's eyes causing her to lose her train of thought. 

The memories they shared together were too much for her. She was broken without him. She was lost without his gentle touch guiding her though the darkness... She was lost... lost...

The time began to freeze as the first snowflake began to fall. Its crystallized edges were illuminated in the light of a frost covered lamppost.

The light snow which had blanketed the darkened ground began to turn a glistening white as more and more snowflakes began to gently sway in the gentle breeze as they fell towards the pure white ground below.

"Merry Christmas !" Sinbad exclaimed as he placed a sloppily packaged gift in front of  T's face. His eyes seemed to sparkle as they reflected the flickering frozen lamppost.

T widened her eyes as Sinbad  shyly smiled towards her. Sighing,  Sinbad  placed the gift on the ground and grabbed T hidding her face in his chest.

The warmth of his touch made T go back to her senses. "Wh-why?" She stuttered as she pushed herself away from his grasp.

"You left me! Why are you here?" T exclaimed as she forced her tears from escaping her crimson eyes.

Sinbad  chuckled and stated, "You got it all wrong! I wanted to hide your gift! I never meant it that way! You are the most important person in my life! I would never hate or get tired of you! Here, open it"

T took the gift off of the ground and gasped when she saw what it was.

Before she could utter another word Sinbad got down on his knees and said, "Merry Christmas T, will you marry me?"

The nearby trees lit up in a thousand lights as music began to play. White doves encircled the two as they began to kiss on the night of the first snow...
.
.
.

Far far away where none can see a young man smiled warmly as the scene unfolded.

Placing a red flower in his right hand the young man stated, " You two were meant to be, I'm happy that you two are finally able to be together. I wish you and everyone a very Merry Christmas!"

 I wish you and everyone a very Merry Christmas!"