Chapter 46: Father

T stared at the doctor in disbelief, "Di-did you say twins?!" Sharkkan was still rolling on the ground in laughter. T turned to Sinbad who seemed troubled. He was clenching his fists and seemed lost in thought.

T approached Sinbad, "Sinbad? Is everything okay?" Sinbad shook his head and smiled towards her, "I just- never mind! But I'm so happy right now! Our family is growing and my business is booming.  I also heard Aladdin is arriving here soon. Will you tell him the good news?" T nodded her head and placed her palm on her stomach. She was so happy that she was expecting once again.  It was just two months ago when she had gone to the future where her family was ruined and she was raped. She was glad that Ryu's magic enabled her to return to the past and protect her family. 

Sinbad walked up to her and placed his palm over hers, "I promise I will protect all of you this time." T flinched as she saw a dark shadow emerge in Sinbad's eyes. 

"Mommy! Is it true?" T quickly turned around to find Kai and Gilgamesh waking towards them. Kai ran up to his mother's stomach and placed his ear on it. "Mommy is a person really living inside here? Can they breathe? How did a baby get in here?" Sinbad made a nervous chuckled and placed his hand on Kai's head, "I'll tell you when you get older. Your mother must be hungry." T glared at him and hit him on the head with her staff. Sinbad rubbed his head and exclaimed, "What was that for? What did I do?!" T just glared at him and snacked the fruit from Sharkkan's hands and started to eat. 

~~

Kira watched in silence as her mother sent daggers with her eyes towards her "father".  Sighing she turned around to leave. She knew she could never be like her brother or the new twins... She was different from them... She was only half...

"T, I will make you regret having Sinbad's children and not mine" Kira froze when she heard David's voice. She backed into the wall as she saw him standing there staring at her mother. Noticing her presence David turned towards her, "Hmph. You are her first born brat right? What a pity- hmm? Can you see me child?" 

Kira tried to get away, but David was faster. He appeared in front of her, "How can you see me? Only she and Aladdin can see me. Only those of my blood or those that I have defiled can see me... Unless-" "Kira!" Kira jolted up as Sinbad approached her. David vanished as soon as he did which made Kira sigh in releif. 

Sinbad looked at her confused, "If you were here this entire time, why did you not come in?" Kira crossed her arms across her chest and said, "Io! We're leaving!" Sinbad was about to stop her when T placed her hand on his shoulder. "Sinbad, just leave her be... I wasn't by her side for 6 years I can understand why she might hate me..." 

~~~~~

"Don't tell me you're planning on killing them again" The white haired man carrying a bloodied blossom branch turned as the Undertaker approached him

"Don't tell me you're planning on killing them again" The white haired man carrying a bloodied blossom branch turned as the Undertaker approached him.  The man moved away from the window overlooking the world and sat down on the wooden tea table. He prepared two cups of tea and turned towards the Undertaker, "Do you care for some tea?" 

The Undertaker grunted, but sat down and took the cup from him, "Why are you doing this to her? Don't you feel sorry for her and everything she been through?" The man continued to calmly drink his tea as he replied, "I am only cleaning up the mess you have made. If you did not grant the guardian of the world's wish this would have never happened. Those two singularities are trying to break all our walls- that was a part of the flow. However, that girl you have brought will alter it if she is not killed. She and that other one altered time. I will not have that!"

The Undertaker smirked, "Is our little "father" angry?" The man glared at the Undertaker as he continued to drink his tea. Placing his cup down  he said, "That girl should stop altering this world's timeline. Because of her beings that never should have been born have come to life."

The Undertaker sighed, "That doesn't mean they should be killed by someone like you. Because of her influence the three Fates have arrived, the demon has been tamed, and those that were unjustly killed have been saved. Maybe that is what was fated to occur." The man clenched his fists on the table, "The three Fates were originally under my control and I was able to all that they have seen, but now they belong to him! This is not supposed to happen! You and I were in charge of these worlds! I as Father Time and you as the Father of Space, but that child had to come and take away most of our power! She even made you her ally! You have told me to not influence that world, but why are you influencing it?"

The Undertaker hated that name. He hated being called the Father of Space. The Undertaker began to stand up, "I gave up that title long ago... It is up to that puppy now... I hope you won't hurt T. She has the Three Fates and their master on her side. She also has the whole Empire of Sora on her side. She is not a normal magician... She shares the rukh of Sheba. She is part of this world no matter what you have to say. You can see the flow of Destiny? Don't make me laugh! You couldn't never have seen T arrive or even guessed how much of an influence she would have in this world. If I were you I would just continue to sip tea and watch what goes on in that world without affecting it. Goodbye!"

Once the Undertaker had left Father Time walked up to the window, "Only two fates are on your side. The third is still mine. Let me show you a glimpse of your future, dear child."

~~~~~

T jolted up from her bed. She broke out in cold sweat. Sinbad tried to steady her, "T, calm down. What's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" T stared at Sinbad in the eyes and said, "I-I... I was trapped in ice... My body was cold... I-I saw you. You were carrying two babies in your arms. Kai and Kira were there, but they looked like they were crying! You were saying something, but I couldn't hear you! I-I think you were singing!"

Each day passes by like a moment

Or each moment is like a long eternity

The more I look the more I'm immersed

In the time that is you. You're my...

Your icy eyes take my breath away

As is my day and night were stolen

I look at you all day like breathing

Tears began to form in T's eyes. She hid her face in Sinbad's chest, "I-it ca-can't be... It can't..." Sinbad remained silent and patted her head. He did not know what was wrong...

~~

David approached Kira's bedside and smirked down at the sleeping figure, "I guess odd things do happen when you are drunk Sinbad. Who would have known that I would have been able to take over your physical body at that time. HAHAHA so this girl is my child?! How amusing is this! You will be my weapon! I will make sure you do not end up like that defect of a son I had!"

Saito sighed as he saw the scene unfold. He knew what was going to happen... "I'm sorry master, but i must betray you once more..."

.

.

.

{To Be Continued...}

A/N: I gave a bunch of hints of what will happen in the end. If you read Makai Ougi you would know who Gilgamesh's "master" is and from there you would know why the three fates are the master's servants. I hope you figure out who the three fates are (It's kind of obvious XD). Lastly, I hope you don't hate me because Kira's secret is revealed!!