"Why won't you tell me!?" Jackson yelled as I packed my bags." Because!" I retorted." Because why! Why are you leaving?!" He yelled." I just am ok!" I say trying not to cry." You have to tell me! Marian I say 'I love you' and the next day you are packing and trying to leave!" He said. He moved in to the door way to block my path." Jackson let me go!" I grab on to his shirt and try to move him out of the door way." No! You can't go till we talk this out!" He held on to the door frame to the bedroom. I push and pull on him but he won't move. I soon start to break down. Tears fill my eyes and I stop trying to get by." Marian. Why are you leaving so suddenly?" He calmly asks." Please." I say." You can't run every time someone gets close. I will always love you and no matter how far you go that will not change!" He says. He puts his hand to my cheek. I cry into his chest." I'm scared ok! I'm scared." I finally admit. He strokes my head as I cry. He holds me close and lets me cry. Once I calmed down I looked him in the eye." Marian I understand you are scared but you don't have to run." He said. I nodded into his chest. He picked me up and set me into the bed and laid with me." I love you too you know." I whispered." He smiled." I know." He whispered back. That is how we spent the rest of the night.