Plot credit to arrow_to_the_heart thanks for letting me write this I hope it is enjoyable.

       The Winchester house sat quietly on a hill one foggy night. Mary sat in her office doing some last minute work as the boys Dean and Sam brushed their teeth.
" Sam, Dean. Are you done kiddos?" Marry called up the stairs to them
" Yes ma'am " Sam calls back.
Sam was always the good kid. He was the momma's boy. Dean painfully reminded Mary of John. Dean raced down the stairs in in his race car PJ's. Sam was right behind him in his grey shirt and soft pj pants. They all gathered in the kitchen.
" Momma?" Sam said his sweet soft voice always made Mary smile.
" Yes Sammy?" Mary turned to face her son.
Cups of milk in her hands as she turned. She set the cups down Dean took the cup with a grin and started to sip.
" How old is Dean turning tomorrow?  Sam asked.
Dean smiled widely remembering his birthday was tomorrow.
" He will be 9 Tomorrow. Isn't that right tough stuff?" Mary smiled at Dean.
Dean nodded quickly. He was so excited to be 9. Mary smiled at her two handsome son's. They were innocent, kind and happy. That is all Mary ever wanted. It was sad that John wasn't here to see it but Mary was determined to live a happy life with her kids for him.
" Come on kiddo's. Let's head to bed." Mary said.
The two small smiled and nodded. They went and put their empty cups in the sink. Dean race in front of Mary and Sam. Mary and Sam followed and they went to a room that Dean and Sam share. They hopped into their beds and pulled the covers up. Mary walked over to the beds one at a time and kissed her children on the forehead.
" Good night boys" Mary whispered
After that Mary checked the salt line by their windows. Then she left and checked all the other salt lines by every window. All were complete and so she took the salt and made a line by each door.
" Not ever again. " Mary whispered.
She checked the devil's trap under the welcome mats and then locked the doors. As Mary went to bed herself she smiled.
' I guess some habits never die.' Mary thought.
With this thought Mary fell asleep with her home secure and almost full.

I hope you liked it and again the idea came from arrow_to_the_heart and her amazing Plot Shop book!