I hung the new rock poster up on my crowded wall. It had come from my newest concert. My best friend and I went and saw FOB, and as tradition I bought a poster. I had taken a step back and looked at my wall. It was full of posters. I had 80's and 90's posters from eBay and others collected over time. There is one wall not crowded but posters but by personal pictures. It was a mix of family pictures, pictures with friends and cards gifted to me. I had some drawn pictures too. I've never been good a drawing but my younger sister was amazing. She drew landscapes of every house we lived in. Every single one. My other friend Angelina would draw characters for video games and stuff. My favorite was of my boyfriend and I. It was a bright beautiful picture with the sun behind us. My boyfriends brown curly hair blended with my straight, long blond hair. His dark blue glasses make his chocolate brown eyes shine like our smiles. I smiled at the beautiful picture. Next there was a knock at my door and my father had walked in." Looks good." He points at my new poster. I smiled and nodded." On to the next one?" He laughs and motions toward the empty wall." Yup!" I pop the 'p' and smirk. He looks around for a second and then looks at me." I got lucky with a kid like you. You know that?" I smiled at him." Thanks dad." I gave my dad a huge hug. It was a great moment. Little did I know it was one of the last. A week later I got a call telling me my father had died in a shooting. My dad had gone into a store to buy me a rare poster signed by all the members of Kansas. That's what broke my heart the most. He was there because of me. The police say they patted him down and found the hand gun he always carried. They took it and shot him. They shot him with his own gun. I stayed in my room for almost a month. My mother, friends and boyfriend tried everything to get me out of the bed. It took my mother saying I could spend a few days in my room at my dads house. I got there and just cried. It was then that I could move on.