Hey guys this is a holiday special!! I thought for Christmas I would do a one shot for the holidays! I hope you enjoy!

I pull on my coat and lift my hair out and over my coat. My hair was so long that it almost touched my knees. I loved my blond hair though. It was Christmas Eve and my mother was busy in the kitchen and my father was in his office. I slipped out the house and ran to the hill. The hill was covered in snow and on the top of the hill was a huge oak tree! On that tree hung a swing. I slowly walked over to it and sat down. Suddenly I felt someone's legs hop over my shoulders and stand above me. I look up to see Kevin. He wore a loose long sleeve grey shirt. He also had some baggy jeans on and thin shoes." Oh Kevin you will get sick if you don't wear a coat." I say. He just smiles down at me. He starts to swing and I join him. Soon we were swinging on the beautiful swing that we hung out together on. On the hill where we had our first kiss together. In the town that never loved us, so we found love on our own. My smile was large and I swung higher faster. Kevin joined me in our laughter. We were going to fast and I slipped." Ah Kevin!" I yelp. I fell backwards but Kevin wasn't there anymore. I fell down the hill rolling and yelling out in pain. At the bottom of the hill I hit a rock..... It broke my neck. I died but then again that was my goal. Kevin did the same three years ago. We were having fun and I accidentally hit his leg. He fell and did just as I just had. I couldn't bear it anymore! I killed the only person that ever loved me! Now we can be ghosts together. And celebrate Christmas Eve everyday. Stuck in our happy loop as ghost. I guess Santa got me what I wanted for Christmas this year.