Another late night idea. Just read and cringe my chillens. Lol.

I walked into the great hall with my best friend Veronica. We went over to the end of the Slytherin table. Our house wasn't very accepting of us muggle borns. I was attempting to eat when Draco swaggered over to us. " Well look here. We have two very lost mudbloods." He spat. I smiled up at him kindly." You know Draco your right." I stood up and faced him. Then with lightning fast movements I licked my had and whipped it on his face." What the bloody-" I interrupted him." GOT MUD ON YOUR FACE! YOU BIG DISGRACE! SOMEBODY BETTER PUT YOU BACK INTO YOUR PLACE!!" I yell/sing out so the whole hall hears. Veronica picked up on what I was doing right way. She stomped her feet twice then clapped. She did it again and again. Making a rhythm. You joined and so did every muggle born. You all crept towards Draco slowly." That the bloody hell!? Is this some muggle ritual or something?! AM I GOING TO HELL?! I'M SORRY!!" Draco squeals. You all laugh and walk away. You go back to your bowl of cereal with a smile on your face. Everyone was talking about that morning and slowly my house mates accepted me and Veronica. Because of that I finally got closer with Draco. He realized that me and him were not so different and he actually developed feelings for me. The boy that made me feel horrible suddenly wanted to make me feel like a fully loved queen. It was a beautiful turn of events. And I never had to change a thing about myself.

Be yourself and don't let anyone push you down. No matter what it is about. You are perfect. And also if it is meant to be it will find a way to thrive.

Well hoped you liked! Thanks again chillens!