Chapter 19 Just got back

Chapter

Zayn’s POV

We finally got to Harry’s apartment. We all made it safely. All but one.

Kayla, I texted her to meet at Harrys and its been about eight minutes since then and she’s never waited this long to answer one of my texts without letting me know. I was debating on weather go to her house or not. I’m extremely worried about her. What if she got hurt. What if he found her?

“Guys I’m really worried about Kayla.” I said moving back and forth on the floor.

“We all are.” Harry stated.I looked at my phone again then at Rea, who was being held and comforted by Louis.

“Fuck it i’m going.” I said throwing my hands in the air and shoving my phone in my pocket. I walked toward the door.

“Language.” Louis hissed before I opened the door.

“I’m going with.” Harry said.

“No stay here.” I spat.

“No I’m coming Zayn.” Harry barked.

“She’s my girlfriend and I’m doing whatever I can to protect her.” I yelled.

“She’s my sister and I will protect her till I die.” Harry yelled back. Shit I forgot about that.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“Same.” He whispered passing me and we both hurried to the car. We drove to Kayla’s apartment witch wasn’t so far away.

I didn’t wait for the car to stop to hurry out of the car. I bolted up stairs followed by Harry. When we reached Kayla s door we shouted her name knocking on the door repeatedly. No answer. Eventually Harry and I kicked down the door.

“Kayla!” I called from the hallway.

“Kayla.” I yelled louder.

I heard a banging noise coming from the closet. I slowly walked over to the closet as the  banging continued. I twisted the handle opening the door to Kayla tied up. I yelled for Harry and started undoing the ropes on her. A wave of relief hit me when I found her.

“Kayla baby I’m so sorry.” I hugged her kissing her cheeks and forehead.

“I...he was here and attacked me.” She stammered. I held her face in my hands ever so carefully. I saw her eye a bit bruised and her cheek red.

“He hit you?” I asked starting to get irritated.

“Zayn thats not important.” Kayla said pushing my hands away as Harry undid the last rope. I stood up.

“Kayla he laid his hand on you.” I said cupping her face in my hands holding it softly. She didn’t speak, just looked into my eyes. “I’m going to kick his ass.”

“Zayn just calm your self.” She said removing my hands from her bruised cheeks.

“Wait wait wait.” Harry stopped Kayla. “He hit you?” He turned her around.

“Guy shut up and lets get the fuck out of here.” I yelled shutting them both up. They stared at me.

“This conversation isn’t over.” Harry scolded pointing a finger at me. I glared at him and stared walking out. They followed. We made our way back to the car and to Harry’s apartment.

“Kayla.” Realyn yelled bolting up and running to me hugging me hard when she reached me. It took me a minute to realize what hit me but once I did. I hugged her back tightly. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine don’t worry about me.” I said into the top of her blond haired head. “Are you okay?” I asked as she hugged tighter, which I didn’t think was possible.

“Yeah I was just worried.” She said. We let go and I finally got my breath back, as did she, I suspected. “Oh my god your eye and cheeks.” She gasped.

“Rea I’m fine.” I calmed her.

“No your not look at your freaking eye, and your cheek!” She blurted out loudly.

“Rea please don’t make a big deal.” I said holding her shoulders. Her eyes widened. I remembered that her brother used to shake are hardly by her shoulders, I was probably scaring her. “I’m sorry Realyn.”

----

-

-

-

-

This was kind of a filler chapter. I know its super sort but next xhapter will be really good. I think this one was just okay and short.

SOOOO yeah I'll update as soon as possable. I PROMISE

I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE MOON AND BACK

ILY

-kelsey