Chapter 23 missed

HSAABB

-

-

-

Kayla's POV

-

-

-

Weeds hit my face and my body makeing red marks visible on my thighs and arms. My face was scratched pretty badly considering that I was getting hit with thorns. At least I think they were thorns. Yet I still didn't stop running. I could feel the blood from my cheek drip down my face. My tears making it stream down my face.

I finally ran into a clearing. I stopped feeling the cold wind whip my hair every which way. I looked threw the clearing that wasn't that big it was only like ten feet long. I decided I wouldn't stop running there was no point. I didn't know where the hell I was going up I didn't give two shits. I sprinted out of the clearing and back into the weeds. Again I felt the thorns hit my face, legs and arms. I could really feel it now.

I knew I needed to stop running and find civilization. I needed to get out of theses damn wood and get food and water then find a place to stay.

I thought about how nice a warm bed would feel then I realized I had no money. I stopped and felt around my pockets. I found an old credit card and a twenty dollar bill. I really didn't want to go back to my house or anything. I didn't want to go anywhere but out of this place. I thought of every option. Stealing a credit card, stealing money, going back to the apartment. The only thing I really wanted to do was sleep. I wanted the day to be over. I didn't want to see Harry or Zyan or any ever again.

Then it hit me.

Mallie

She would help me. Sure she would be pissed at me but she would help me.

-

-

-

Harry's POV

-

-

-

I still can't believe Kayla is missing. After what we've been threw and after what has happened she just crashed her car and left. I still can't believe it. Half of me things that its my fault and the other half is still in shock.

"Harry where would she go?" Zayn asked impatiently and a little bit angry.

"I don't know she has never done anything like this." I said looking around.

"This is all my fault." Zayn said as he slumped to the ground with his head in his hands. I knew he was about to cry. I couldn't judge I was on the verge of of crying myself.

"Zayn its not your fault it;s mine. I told you to break up with her. I'm responsible." I said putting my hand on his back only to have his shoot up blazing with anger.

"Your damn right it was your fault if you would have just let her be happy for once. You were the one who left her all alone and your her own brother. You left her all alone Harry." He yelled, "You have no right to control her at all."

"Zayn you left her to." I defended myself.

"Yes but when I came back I was actually thinking about her." He yelled. Now everyone was starting to stare.

"Zayn be more quite." I hushed.

"No its your fault she's gone." He screamed he ran to the car slamming the door to the car shut and driving off. Leaving me here.

OKAY so this is a SUPPPPPEEEERR short chapter and I'm so sorry but its to set up the next chapter. I promise I will update next weekend. I am so swamped with school :/ then I have volleyball and my youtube thing and ugh its so TOUGH but I will update!!!!

I also have a new story coming and its gonna be GREAT also my friend has a fanfiction/ real life thing. Its called Blurred and its also gonna be GREAT! So if you guys would share this story then PLEASE SHARE ILLICIT. (My fanfic is called Illicit.)