Chapter 18 Missing

Chapter 18 Missing

Kayla's POV

I finally got off of work. I was on my way to the grocery store because the way Rea ate and the way Niall eats I probably don't have any more food. After the store I went to the store I went home.

I walked up to the door and turned the key. I tried opening the door but the bags were to occupying my hands. Then I realized it didn't even have to use the key the door was open. I slowly pushed it open and everything was a mess. The table was tipped over the couch pillows were everywhere. My moms vas was in a hundred pieces on the ground. There where dents in the wall and paint was torn off from part of the walls. I walked into the kitchen and all the cupboards were open and everything was tossed out of them. The sink was running and was actually running out if the sink an into the tile floor. I set the bags down on the counter. I looked at the mess that is now my house. Then a hand covered my mouth and dragged me away as I tried to scream.

Zayn's POV

We had just gotten to Kayla's house. Realyn is adorable. She's fourteen. I thought she was sixteen. She is really sweet but shy. Probably because she's been beaten her whole life. Well she's safe now. Speaking of her being beaten, she now has a big purple and blue eye. Her arms have bruises in the shape of hand. Meaning that he probably held her arm so tight that she has bruises. She also has a couple cuts on her legs where are jeans were ripped. They weren't self inflicted because she said she didn't do it her dad threw a empty beer bottle at her. She also has a light bruise on her cheek. It's sad to think about it but once you get to know her she's so sweet and funny.

"Realyn do you want something to eat?" Niall asked walking toward the kitchen.

"Uhh..." She looked at me and Harry we both nodded signaling it was okay to eat "sure."

She always looks at us when someone asks her something. She wants to know if it's okay.

Knock knock!

"I got it." Harry said popping up. He opened the door.

"Hello do you guys know where this girl is?" He asked.

"Uhhh nope shes not familiar." Harry stammered.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Picture." Harry yelled holding up his phone and blinding the guy with a flash. He slammed the door.

"Realyn is this your brother?" He asked showing her a picture of a man.

"Th-that's my dad." She quivered away.

"This is the guy that hurt you?" I asked holding her. She started to shake and nodded.

"Let's bring her to my place." Harry said.

"Okay but we can't go out the front he's out there?" Louis asked. We all stood up.

"The window!" Liam yelled.

"Okay different plan." Realyn said.

"Rea we have to get you out of here." Harry said. Se looked at the window then back at me then Harry.

"Please don't let him get me?" She begged as tears welled in her eyes.

"Come on." Louis whispered from outside of the window. Harry and I lowered Rea down to Louis and Liam. They brought her safely to the ground an Niall Harry and I climbed out the window.

Kayla's POV

"Where is Realyn?" The man asked harshly.

"I don't know I was at work." I yelled. He swiftly brought his hand down on my cheek. I winced.

"I saw you with her where is my daughter?!" He yelled angry flames busting out of his eyes. I am so scare I think I might just pee myself.

"She isn't here if I knew where she was I would have told you." I screeched. He let out an angry puff and spun the chair, I was in, around them dragged me into a closet. He covered my mouth and closed the door. All I herd was the door shit and silence.

Complete and utter silence.

):73&@@@@@@@@@

So yes this chapter sucked! I am justly so freaking tired as I have so much homework and with my sister commuting last month. I have so much crap to do. I will try to update soon.

-Kelsey