Chapter ???: The WHATIN exams!?

~Nakira~

"You recommended us for the WHATIN exams?" I exclaimed, sitting up from my position on the ground. Naruto looked about as confused as I was, and Sauske was staring off into the distance, probably thinking..... Emo thoughts.

"The Chunin exams, it's the next exam you take to make it up to the next level of Ninja!" Kakashi-sensei explained, I nodded. Actually paying attention for once.

"SIGN ME UP!" I exclaimed happily, Naruto nodded enthusiastically.

"If you want to do it, sign these slips and come to blah blah blah.." I started to tune him out after he handed me the slip. "Dismissed!'

I plopped back down on the pavement, closing. My eyes. "To lazy." I muttered, sighing. Somebody grabbed my hand and pulled me up anyway. I blinked and opened my eyes.

"Come on, we better go home.. Or head that way at least." Naruto smiled at me and dropped my hand. I blinked and followed him.

"HEY! LET ME GO!" I heard Konahamru yell, I heard some muffled comment of I hate little kids... Blah blah blah. I disappeared from my position in front of Naruto to in front of the guy who was holding Konahamaru.

"OI! Let the kid go!" I exclaimed, taking a step closer to Cat-boy.

"I hate little brats like him. You two!"

My eyes flashed dangerously, and I started to weave the signs for Ultimate Ice Delta Jutsu. "You're going to pay."

"Nakira-chan. Don't." Naruto warned, clapping a hand on my now completed signs.

"No!" I exclaimed, pushing him away. "ULTIMATE ICE DELTA JUTSU!" I exclaimed, the shards of ice quickly coming into existence. They started to form a sphere surrounding us. Then finally formed into the sharp jagged wall of the sphere, and my eyes turned a brighter brown.

"What? What is this?"

"The last thing you see ca-" I was cut off by sand shifting through the cracks in my sphere. "What the he'll?" I exclaimed, quickly dropping the Jutsu. The shards of ice made a tinkling sound as they hit the ground and melted. Sauske jumped down from a tree nearby, looking smug.

"Who's that?" Naruto asked, pointing to an..... Admitdley hot.... Red-haired guy with the Kanaji for love on his forehead. He looked emo.... Like Sauske.

"Hello emo-lion no. 2!" I exclaimed happily. His glare at me deepened, and I shrugged it off and waved at him childishly. "Who're you?" I asked.

He ignored me, "Kankarou... It'd be best to put the child down." Cat guy obeyed, looking pissed. "You, and you, what's your names?" He asked, pointing at me and Sauske.

"Zumataki Nakira. Pleasure I'm sure!"

"Uchiha Sauske....." He emoed, Red-head started to turn around. "Hey. What is your name?" Sauske called. He looked back.

"Gaara, I'm Gaara of the desert" He answered, turning back around and walking away.

"Welll......" I trailed off as we walked home in silence.

"Nakira-sa- Nakira...... I didn't know you could.... Do that ice thing like that.. As angry as you looked..." Sauske trailed off.

"Hn?" I answered.

"Hey! That's my word!"

"Shut up Uchiha." I snapped, walking ahead of them.

"Hn..... Did you notice he didn't ask for Naruto's name?"