Chapter 5: For real

Yuri's POV

"What else shall we do?" We'd finished the movie and were now thinking of what to do next. "I-don't know..we could just chill here for a bit." He replied smiling. I mirrored this expression and he leaned down and kissed me deeply yet lovingly. I felt a lick at my bottom lip. What does that mean? Was I supposed to do something?

I opened my eyes and our gazes met making me blush. He then put his tongue into my mouth and I squealed a bit. It was a strange sound, in fact I'm not sure what it was. He pulled back a little to give us some breath.

"Sorry..." He apologised with a smile which confused me. "For what?" I asked. "Is it okay for me to...you know." I nodded. We returned to kissing a bit more heatedly. I closed my eyes and let him do most of the work.

A bit later he pulled back, with a lustful look. My heart skipped a beat. I was a little scared.

Viktor's POV

My heart was beating extraordinarily fast as I looked into his eyes. I wanted more...but i didn't want to make him do something he didn't want to.

"Yuri..." He gave me a questioning look. I couldn't bring myself to say it, it was embarrassing to say the least. No I couldn't say it. Instead I said something else. "You can do whatever you like with me." He looked surprised and flustered at this and i could feel my nose and cheeks turn pink.

"Ok.." He kissed me gently which calmed me slightly and lowered my heartbeat. It was strange.. In a good way. I grasped his wrists with my hands.

He then leaned back and began to unbutton my shirt, bringing his hand over my skin with a blush which I shared.

"Yuri I...." I didn't quite know what to say. He took my shirt off and placed his hands on my arms. "Ok..." He replied somewhat apprehensively.

"We should...go...." I stood up and pulled him into the bedroom with me. I got onto the bed and he got on top of me and continued kissing. By this point I was feeling quite antsy and desperate.

I moved so I was now on top of him. I trailed my hands down his stomach and then down the inside of his thighs.

I moved up further so I was sat on his stomach and happily looked down at him. He was so cute.

Suddenly I heard a bang. It's probably nothing though.

I continued to kiss him.

I then heard another, louder, bang. Suddenly the door opened and Yuri yelped. I immediately got off of him and looked to see who was at the door.

"Yuri??" Indeed, there stood Yuri with a confused expression. "L-learn to knock!" I pulled the covers over us defensively.

"What are you doing in here anyway?" I asked.

"I was just gonna ask if I could grab a drink but I can see this is a bad time. I'll come back later."

His expression changed a bit as he closed the door and left. How did he manage to get in here?? Yuri gave a me confused glance.

"Sorry. He's always barging in here..." I explained sheepishly. "How come?"
I sighed. This would take a while to explain.

"He doesn't have a home. He practically lives here although he's out making trouble most of the time. Sometimes he'll come in and we'll talk and I'll make him something to eat...I can't just leave him with nothing at all."

Yuri nodded in understanding. I got up and put my shirt back on as did he. Maybe we did go a bit too far...we only met yesterday.

I opened the door to my apartment where Yuri stood. "Come in, I'll make you something." He accepted my invitation happily and came inside, and sat down.

Supposedly Yuri didn't want to have to wait in awkward silence so he followed me into the kitchen. I took some stuff from the fridge and began making pancakes.

"Those are called bleeni aren't they?" Yuri asked. He was correct, maybe all that tutoring wasn't a total loss after all. We chatted whilst I made the food which only took a few minutes.

I went back into the living room and handed Yuri the food. "Thanks." He muttered. I suppose I really should explain everything to Yuri, he's probably confused.

Yuri's POV

"Basically, you could say Yuri is my... Student where I work." Student? Is he a teacher? "What is your job?"

He smiled knowingly. "You'll find out soon enough." I had no clue what he meant by that. "Come to think of it what are you doing here in Russia Yuri?"

"Well...I came for work. I'll be here at least six months." I'd explain later what my job was, it's not important anyway.

"So-" Yuri started. "What's going on with you two?"

A/N lol nope no smut I don't do that business. Gomen XD