Part 2

„I could spend whole day like this" Chloe thought laying on the bed as the skilled hands massaged her back. She only arrived to the hotel this morning, but already felt as if she was here much longer. The accommodation was first class, her apartment was spacious and bright, just as you would expect from a five star hotel. Chloe wasted no time trying the Spa center and felt quite happy Charlotte managed to convince her to take the gift card. She could not remember if she ever afforded herself with pampering like this.

And the best thing was, Chloe thought, the weekend was just beginning.

....

"So predictable" Sloan murmured to himself as his assistant Rose informed him that Samuel used another one of his privilege cards. Gift cards for luxury weekends at their hotels were almost Samuel's trade mark, thing that he so often gave to his current or future lovers as a way of impressing them with his wealth. Sloan despised it. He despised it all: Samuel's weak will to resist younger women, as well as the love of money these women so often nurtured.

He picked up the phone and dialed Rose. "Please find out where the card was used and by whom?"

"Just a moment" he could hear Rose's fingers tapping on the computer's keyboard. "It was used in The Central by a person named Chloe Grey".

"Thanks" Sloan ended the conversation feeling satisfied.

"Chloe... Chloe Grey...Ch. that loves Samuel... " he took in the deep breath, his mind working fast, coming up with a plan. 

Samuel and Chloe Grey needed to be taught a lesson. Good thing he was available to help them with that.

He left his office quickly and headed towards The Central. The faster he did this, the better.