X Chapter 20 X

Jamie's POV

So me and Floyd are doing great but Harley isn't and I honestly don't know what to do.

We have tracked down were joker is but it's really hard to get to him considering that Amanda is in charge of this little game and has put us on lockdown including Rick so yeah....

Joker's POV

How the fuck am I going to get out of here, all I know is that Jamie and all have found my location and the only way I know that is because I over heard one of the guards saying that and that they need to double up on guards. Ugh I will never escape and I don't know how long their going to keep me here I just don't know....

Amanda's POV

I have made sure to tell Brian (the head guard) to double up on guards at the other end of town in a secret location we joker is located. You see we needed to get rid of him because he was distracting all of my crew so I had no other choice but to get rid of him. Also I might have to get rid of Floyd, he and Jamie are now a thing and that may also cause a distraction I just don't know....

Jamie's POV

Fuck yeah, your going down Amanda along with your little fucking minions...
------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter

I'm really pissed off

Bye my Little Ninja Turtles......XD