Chapter Six- Unbelievable

About an hour later, Sydney came out to the lounge, finding her brothers talking.

       "Hey. What's up?" Joel looked at Luke.
       "Should we tell her?" Luke shrugged, holding Phoenix as he slept.
       "Tell me what?" Joel looked up, smiling slightly.
       "Oh, not much. Just that Daniel asked for permission to ask you out." Sydney looked at her brothers, shocked. She sat down, looking back and forth between the two of them.

      "Wait....so he asked permission to ask me out on a date?" Joel nodded, taking a bite of a chocolate chip cookie.
      "He just asked if he could ask you to go out for pizza with him." Then, right on cue, her phone rang, and she looked up at her brothers.
      "It's Daniel. And don't ask how I got his number." She went to the back lounge, answering the phone. They both waited expectantly, watching for her. She came back out a minute later.

       "Well?" Joel asked, and she shook her head, sitting down.
       "I told him I'd think about it." Her twin brother groaned slightly, looking at her.
        "Why didn't you just say yes?" She gave him a strange look, shaking her head slightly.
        "Do you not remember what happened with Derek? I'm not willing to risk it again." Joel nodded.
        "I remember. But Daniel isn't Derek. And it's just one date. Jael, it can't hurt to say yes to one date. If you really don't like him, you can say no to another." She sighed, looking back up at him.
        "Fine. But only because you're my brother, and in going to trust you since you're already married and getting ready to be a dad." She stood, heading for the back lounge again, and Luke looked at him.

         "Wait.....Moriah's pregnant?" Joel sighed, glaring after his twin.
        "Well....we were going to tell you all later tonight. But yes, she's pregnant, and due May 12. James Isaiah if it's a boy, and Antonia Lynne for a girl." Luke smiled, and Phoenix chose that moment to wake up. He climbed down, and went to the other end of the bus to find Courtney.

       "Congratulations, mate." Joe chuckled, looking at his younger brother.
       "Thanks. We're both excited. And I have no clue how Sydney figured it out...." They both laughed, and she came back out, smiling.
       "Well, I feel a bit better now. I said yes, and he said one moment. Then, I heard him yelling 'Yes!' I guess he's happy about it." They all laughed, and Courtney came up front, being pulled by the boys.
        "Hey, hey, hey. What's going on, you two?" Luke asked, and Courtney chuckled.
        "Well, they just found out something, and are insisting I tell you right now." Joel looked up.
        "Do the two of you need some privacy?" She bit her lip slightly.
        "That might be good." The twins nodded, scooting for the back lounge, and we're followed by the other hand members.

       "So....what's wrong?" Courtney smiled slightly, pulling something out of her pocket and showing it to him.
       "Luke.....I'm pregnant." He sucked in a light breath, and their boys grinned. 
       "Mama having another baby!" Jude chirped triumphantly, jumping up and down. They laughed, and Luke wrapped an arm around his wife.

       "That's wonderful, love." He said quietly, kissing her. Then, they heard both boys.
       "Ewww!!" They pulled back, laughing, and Courtney promptly kissed both of them.
       "Ewww!!" They screamed again, running off. Then, they heard Jude yelling.
       "Uncle Joel!! Mama and Dada were kissing, and she kissed us!!" They burst out laughing, and Luke kissed her again.
       "This might get interesting with three." Courtney laughed.
       "Hmm....you think?" They both chuckled, and kissed again.

        The next evening, Sydney got ready for her dinner date with Daniel. She did jeans, black ankle boots, a grey tank top, and a red plaid flannel, like Joel had worn in the movie. She came out of the bathroom, and Joel smiled.

       "You look amazing, Sydney." She smiled, and Luke chuckled.
       "Yeah, you do. Alright. You get going. We'll see you later." She laughed, heading off and finding Daniel waiting.
       "Wow....you look amazing." She blushed, smiling.
       "Thanks." She said, accepting the single rose he handed her. They got into the car and headed off, heading to a pizza place downtown. As they left, he smiled at her.

       "So....Sydney? I was wondering if you'd like to do something like this again. Maybe make it a second date?" She smiled slightly.
       "Maybe. We'll have to wait and see." She got in the car, and he followed suit, starting to drive back to the hotel. Then, suddenly, Sydney blacked out. When she woke up, she was in an unfamiliar hotel room. She tried to sit up, but found herself tied up.

       "Daniel?!" He entered from the bathroom, a smirk obvious on his face.
       "Daniel, what are you doing?" He certainly over to her.
       "I'm getting what I want....beautiful." He whispered, leaning close to her ear. She realized what was happening, and started struggling.

       "Don't fight it. Just relax." He said, and then, he did it. The one thing Sydney never even dreamed would happen to her. He did it to her. Afterwards, he still took her back to the bus, and left her outside of it, sobbing. She felt like part of her had been ripped out.

        "Now I know how Antonia and those other girls must've felt." She whispered, slowly opening the door. Joel, Luke, Courtney, and Moriah were all in the front lounge, and looked up. When they saw her come in, and saw her tearstained face, they all froze. Before any of them could move, she ran to her bunk, sobbing.

       "This isn't real. It's just a nightmare." She thought over and over again. But....no matter how many times she said it in her mind, she knew the truth. It had happened- and she would never be the same again.