~11~

~11~

INTRODUCING NEW CHARACTER:

						         -Occupation: AFL footballer

-Where does he live: Sydney

-Age: 22

**LACHIES POV**

I woke up with Amelia's head on my chest. What have I done? Please please please tell me we didn't have sex. I picked up my phone from the bedside table and saw I have 10 snapchats and 100+ messages. I checked my phone and saw that I had a message from Josh Kelly (Giants teammate).

Josh Kelly:

Mate! You are the only one that go lucky out of all us single boys! On ya Lachie.

I laughed reading that, which woke Amelia up.

"Morning" She said yawning

"Morning" I said back to her. Fuck she was hot. How could Rhys cheat on her, she is a fucking babe.

"Coffee? Tea?" She said getting out of bed

"I would but I have to go to a media thing, all day because I won" I said pouting. I would have loved to have a coffee or tea with her and to get to know her more and more.

"When do you go back to Sydney" Amelia asked

"Not for a while. I'm going to visit my mum since we lost the final" I said to her

"Well I have this room for about two more days, do you want to do dinner tonight?" Amelia asked me.

"Yes sure" I said to her as I got out of bed and put some clothes on to go back to my room to get ready for all my media interviews.

"Text me a time and place?"I asked her

"Sounds good" she said as she took her tea back to bed with her and chucked on the tv. But I must say what a fucking sight it was looking at her in bed with just her bra on. Fuck she looked sexy.

"See ya then" I said walking out the door. I walked down the hall to my room, well I was sharing with Josh Kelly hence the message about how he knew that I got lucky. SHIT. I didn't check if we had sex I mean I feel like if I had sex with her I would remember.

"LACHIE,LACHIE, LACHIE WHITFIELD, THE BROWNLOW MEDALIST THAT GOT LUCKY." Josh sang as I walked in. Oh my what an idiot.

"Hi Josh" I said back laughing "I gotta shower"

"Oh yeah and wash all the lady off you. Soooo who was it" Josh said as I walked to my bag to get my club kit out.

"I didn't get lucky....I just crashed in the Hipwoods room." I laughed as I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

"AMELIA HIPWOOD!" Josh shouted. I just ignored him until I got out of the shower. I was so keen to have dinner with her and get everything over and done with. I took a photo for my snapchat story cause yeah I wanted to.