~10~

~10~

**FAST FORWARD TO THE BROWNLOW THE NEXT YEAR**

**Amelia's POV**

Eric asked me to go to the brownlow with him because he had no date. I went to a dress place in Brisbane. I was scared because I had to organized my dress from oversea. It wasn't fun.

I had to go and pick it up from the shop. I was scared it wouldn't fit.

"Hi, i'm here to pick up a dress please" I said to the lady at the desk.

"Sure thing love name?" She asked me

"Amelia Hipwood" I said back as she walked out the back of the store.

"Would you like to try it on.?" She shouted

"Ahhh yes please" I called back

"Come through here" She said pointing me into a changeroom where the dress was hanging up. I was in love. It was everything that I wanted.

"Does it fit?" She said to me

"Perfect" I said walking out of the change rooms as she walked into put the dress in the bag. After getting the dress I walked to the car. To get on a plane to Melbourne.

When I arrived in melbourne, I got into a cab straight to the hotel. I was so excited for this but also so nervous.

"Finally you're here you fucker" Eric said to me as he laughed

"Hi bro" I laughed back as the makeup and hair people walked in behind me

"I shall let you get ready" he said to me.

"Hi I'm Jess" She said to me as she started doing my hair.

"Hey" I replied and then another chick introduced herself to me

"Hey I'm soph. I'll be doing your make up" Soph said to me

"Oh my thankyou all so much!" I said to them as I let them work their magic. In the process I was thinking about how much I was going to enjoy the night. I was nervous about the red carpet part though and seeing the boys from other teams that I admired.

"Well we are all done" both the ladies said to me as I stood up and looked in the mirror. I was in love with how I looked.

I put on the dress and I felt like a princess, I loved it. I had never felt so pretty in my life, well except I felt like a princess at Val.

"Holy shit you look amazing" Eric said hugging me

"Thanks big bro" I laughed as we headed out the door. I couldn't believe I was ready and it was time. We met Ben Keays, Rhys and Tom Rockliff and his partner outside our room.

"Hey Benny. Can you take a photo of me and Amelia" Eric asked

"Sure thing" He said as Eric gave him his phone. After taking the photo we headed downstairs towards the palladium where the Brownlow was held. I could see other player and their girlfriends/wives walking down the red carpet, being interviewed and having photos taken. I was a bit self conscious because my olympics tattoo was showing on my shoulder. I mean I love it and all but it just didn't really go with my dress.......

"Ready to walk down the red carpet sis" Eric asked

"Let's do this" I laughed back

I could see channel 7 coming towards us with Rachael Finch being the interviewer.

"Two time premiership player at 21 what an achievement" Rachael said to Eric

"Yeah it's so amazing. I never expected it to happen twice so young!" Eric said.