~13~

**Amelia's Pov**

Getting that text made me feel a lot better knowing that he had landed and safe.

Lachie

Good good! Hope you're okay. It's all over the news here.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV of the apartment I was sharing with the campbell sisters. I put it on the news and was saddened by so many tragic events in the world. So much terror. It was honestly so fighting. Then came the sports report.

--News show--

"Headlining tonight's sport report is the Lachie Whitfield drug case, we will cross live to Scarlett Adderson to get the latest, also in tonight's sports report, New aussie test captain, dream come true for aussie swimmers and much more but first we will cross live to Scarlett to get the latest." Tim Watson said

"Thanks Tim, Yes the allegations have come from Lachies ex Tayla. He was at the airport leaving Melbourne and he was involved in a confrontation with Tayla, verbal confrontation. No one knows if it is true or not well Lachie does. He was also see with Amelia Hipwood. Are they are potential new couple? Who knows when we get word on the story we will tell you all. Scarlett Adderson 77 News" Scarlett said

HOW DARE SHE!
I was so angry. I mean who would care if Lachie and I were together I mean Rhys would but seriously! It wasn't news worthy!

I got out my phone and sent Lachie a message to check that he is okay

Message to Lachie:

Hey lach! Just watched the Melbourne news. How are you doing. Please ring me if you need! Xx Love Millie x

Oh millie you already sent to xx at the end of the message! I said to myself. I walked over to the little kitchenet area to make some dinner. I looked in the fridge to see if I had left any stir fry left from the other night. I did. Great! I chucked it in the microwave and waited for it to be heated. It wasn't the best food for me to eat but hey.

After eating I was restless and didn't know what to do, so I decided to head to the gym to try and clear my mind. It was full of so many different things.

After getting changed I headed straight over to the lifts to head down to the gym lucky for me it was the next level below our level. When I walked in I saw Cameron running on the treadmill, he didn't have his shirt on so his toned body was on show.

"Hey buddy" He said to me as I walked over to the treadmill that was beside him.

"Hello Cam" I said starting the treadmill off slow.

"How are ya" He asked me. I didn't know how to answer him, do I answer the truth or......

"Im good thanks and yourself?" I replied back

"Yeah good super tired but good" He said to me

"Thats good that you're good but not good that you are so tired" i laughed

"Well I guess thats what it is like being an athlete" He laughed back.

I had been running on the treadmill for 20 minutes when I stopped to go and do some core work. I wanted to be as fit as possible for the upcoming Tokyo Olympics.

I grabbed some weights and started my routine of 20 sets of 15 hip thrusters, the core rows. Then it was onto my legs and bum. Squats, lying leg curls, dumbbell lunges and finally hack squats.

I had totally forgotten that Cam was still in the gym when it got to hack squats.

"You're a machine" He said walking over to me