~7~

--Still the flight to America--

**CAM'S POV**

Fucking hell she was beautiful. In a way I was happy that Rhys had cheated on her but then again I felt so bad that she got betrayed. I wanted to deck the little shit head. I let her fall asleep on my shoulder.

Waking up to Amelia waking up was pretty sweet. But then I didn't want her to think I wanted her, I mean I do but she just had her heart most probably broken by Rhys....

I saw a few of the boys taking photos of me and Amelia. Great... I will never hear the end of this.

I let out a few grunts and sat up right real fast. I felt bad.

"Sorry...." I said all embarrassed

"It's okay, I'm sorry" Amelia said to me.

"Did you sleep well" Mack said to me smirking.

"Very funny Mack" I said.

"Passengers we are about to land in at Florida Airport, it is currently 24 degrees and it is 12pm in the afternoon. On behalf of all the cabin crew and pilots on board we hope you have enjoyed your flight and have a safe and happy holiday. We look forward to you flying with us again soon. Also good luck to all our Aussie Swimmers on board our flight today at the World Championships! Cabin crew please be seated for landing" The cabin crew member said over the loudspeaker.

"Good luck with your events" Amelia said to me

"Thank you! You too!" I said to her smiling. When she smiled she looked beautiful she was so attractive. I mean not that she wasn't attractive when she didn't smile. Getting off the plane and waiting for our bags was just so much fun with everyone. I absolutely loved the swim team. I was rooming with Mack. This was sure to be fun.

We all got on the bus to head to our university where we would be staying for the two months that we were away.

"Hey flirt" Mack said to me

"Shut up" I laughed to him. He totally knew that I had feelings for Amelia.

I had my first race tomorrow so I would be sleeping very early tonight. I just wish I could have had a training session before hand but I couldn't oh well. When we arrived we got our keys and headed to our rooms. After setting up our rooms I hoped on my bed and got my laptop out to check facebook. I decided to send a friend request on facebook to Amelia and follow her on instagram.

--the next day--

I woke up early to head to the pools. My race was first. Most of the team would be coming to watch unless they had training or something like that. I picked up my bag and headed to the change rooms of the pools. I was excited to get in the pool.

"Welcome to the World Championships! Here come our first swimmers participating in their first heat of the 100m free" The announcer said.

After the announcer said all the athletes and then my name. Walking out seeing all the aussie swimmers standing up and cheering was something spine tingling. I love it.

I stood up on the blocks ready to dive in. I only had to swim 100. My second best stroke.

"On your marks" The automated voice said, then there was the beep. I dove in and swam. I thought I was swimming well, gliding through the water and breathing well. My stroke was strong, but I knew I was swimming against the very best. As long as I beat my PB and placed I would be happy. Touching the wall was the best feeling. I came in second and yes I beat my PB. I qualified for the final of the 100m free. I looked up at the stands and saw all the aussies cheering. This was the best.