~2~

**Rhys's POV**

"Oi" I said to Eric as he walked in the door of the training facilities

"What" He said looking puzzled

"Should you not be at the airport right now?" I asked

"Why?" He asked me

"Your sister's flying to Rio you idiot" I said as I saw Eric's face drop

"Shit Shit! You should be their as well" Eric said as he picked up his bag

"Why?" I asked

"Because you guys like each other and want to be together so........" Eric said

"Nothing will happen okay. I'll come but" I replied as we went over to Leppa to tell him we were heading to the airport to farewell Amelia.

"You drive or me?" I asked Eric

"You drive you are good at stress driving I am not" Eric laughed as we got in my ute. Driving down towards the airport my heart was racing. I really like Amelia but I didn't want to tell her because she needed to focus on herself and get ready to swim for gold at the Olympics. Eric was on the phone telling his parents not to panic and that we were just parking at the airport. After parking and locking the car we fast walked across the the international departures terminal of the airport. It was pretty easy to pick where all the olympians where because there were so many families standing around.

"You took your sweet time" Tom said to Eric "Oh hey Rhys!"

"Hey" I replied as Amelia came over to us. All of a sudden I felt nervous around her.

"I'm going to miss you" Amelia said hugging Eric

"I'll miss you too! But you will do amazing! Love you little sister" Eric said

"Can we talk?" Amelia asked me

"Sure" I said as she grabbed my hand and we walked around the corner

"Okay so the text I sent I meant it! I do like you" Amelia said to me

"I like you as well but-" I started to say before her lips met mine. The kiss felt like it was meant to be. But I pulled away.

"Why did you do that" Amelia asked as I walked off

"Have a safe trip" I said as I headed out of the doors of the airport.

**Amelia's POV**

What the actual fuck was that. I walked back to the family. I just wanted to cry.

"Where's Rhys?" Eric asked me

"Gone" I said as I got my phone and asked Kyle a fellow aussie swimmer to take a photo of me and the family. We all got together and had a photo, the photo will be the one that I make the background of my phone.

"Where's Rhys?!" Eric asked me again

"We kissed and then he pulled away and walked out" I yelled at Eric as I put my backpack on and went over and said my final goodbyes to mum and dad and Tom. It was time to leave to head to rio for my first ever Olympic games.

I waved as all us athletes walked through the doors of international departures. It was finally feeling real. I was going to be apart of the team that represents Australia.

**Eric's POV**

I walked to the car and saw Rhys sitting in their staring at his phone.

"What the fuck" I said getting in the car