~15~

—Amelia's POV—

Dinner was just mental! It was so amazing! Lachie and I decided that we would go for a walk around and just enjoy each others company. He was happy.

"Excuse me" A lady said coming up to us

"yes" Lachie said

"Can I speak to you please Mr Whitfield?" she asked

"Uhh sure" Lachie said as he walked over the side with this lady. I stood to the side scrolling through my Instagram feed when I heard screams. I turned around to see a young man punching the living daylights out of Lachie and two young girls and this older lady just standing watching videoing and LAUGHING.

"STOP" I screamed as this man threw punch after punch, Lachie wasn't fighting back. "Stop"

"Bitch piss off" The lady said to me

"No stop attacking my boyfriend please" I screamed as I started to shake as I could tell Lachie was not conscious at all. I went back into the light and screamed out for help. These two young boys came over.

"Are you okay" One of them asked me

"His bashing him" I cried as I pointed in the direction of Lachie.

"Call triple zero Mase" One of the boys yelled as he ran down yelling "Stop Stop Stop"

—Masons POV—

It was a boys night out me and four mates when we came across and young woman screaming for help.

"Are you okay?" Reece asked her, dumb question Reece you dont scream and cry help if you're okay..

"His bashing him" She cried as she pointed to a man getting bashed by another man

"Call triple zero Mase" Reece yelled out to me as he ran down to try and stop.

**phone call**

recorded message: Police, Fire or Ambulance?

Me: Police

recorded message: connecting you

Police operator: Address of the emergency

Me: Southbank boulevard outside crown but at the under bridge

Police operator: police have been dispatched, whats the emergency?

Me: A man is being brutally bashed up, please hurry

Police: do you know what cause the altercation?

Me: No we just came across a young lady screaming help and crying so we decided to stop and help

Police operator: Okay police should be on scene in about 10 minutes have they stopped fighting?

Me: It was just one boy hitting the other he hasn't hit back from what I've seen. Can you please just hurry'

Police operator: Okay I'll put a call out and see if we have any closer cars. Stay on the line

Me: Okay

Police operator: We should have crews on the scene now?

me: yep I can see police running down thanks a lot

**End of call**

"please help" This young lady screamed

"Let him go." the policed yelled at the man who was hitting the other guy "Don't make us use force"

"He did drugs he deserves this" The man yelled at police as he kept throwing punches into the poor man. All of a sudden the police ran at him and grab him and pushed him to the ground and cuffed him. More police back up arrived and helped arrest him. One of them called for an ambulance because of the man who had been bashed he was in a bad way. A very bad way. At that moment I looked at the man and it dawned on me as to who it was. Shit. Its Lachie Whitfield.