Chapter 6

I was in my room after dinner staring at the fours walls that surrounded me since I don't have any type of technology in here. I really missed Ace he was the only person that was close to family. I needed to call him and let him know that I was okay. I know he's probably going crazy after our last conversation.

Thinking of away to contact him. I then realized that Joseph has a maid that comes over every night that cleans up but she leaves before the sun comes up. She used to clean up during the day but she doesn't anymore, for some odd reason. But when she comes I can ask to use her phone. I just had to stay up long enough.

A knock interupted my thoughts as Joseph came in without me telling him to.

He started to do that intense stare that makes me very uncomfortable. As I always I looked away and found something else to look at. Which now was the floor. I then grew enough courage to speak first.

"Are you going to take me home." I asked.
"Nope." He stated popping the p. I then grew angry of how inconsiderate and heartless he was to keep me here without my consent.
"UGHH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME HUH!" I said out of frustration.
"YOU'RE KEEPING ME HERE AGAINST MY WILL! WHY?"
He just stared at me. I'm waiting on answer that I know he has.

The more I looked at him I realized that he was struggling to control his answer but at the moment I didn't give a fuck. I needed to leave so I can try to keep the only thing I have left which is my piece of apartment that held my very few belongings.

"May I have a answer?" I asked a little calmer but my voice still has a rough edge to it.

Then he lost it. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards him.

"No, you will not get a fucking answer Muffin." He said so darkly it made my heart knot up but then I got mad when I realized he said muffin.

"My name is Rose I don't know who muffin is." I said through my clenched teeth. "But I'm pretty sure that she's happy she's not in my position." I added while I pushed him off of me. His grip only tighten. Then I felt his other arm wrap around my waist and he some how possibly pulled me closer.

He chuckled darkly and brought his face closer to my ear. "Your really starting to piss me off muffin." His voice so low it sounded as if he growled out every word.
"I don't like repeating myself. So stop testing me. And so god help me if you yell at me I will turn you over and beat the shit out of that sweet little pussy of yours right now on this bed." He said.

He nibbled on my ear then he starting to softly bite it which made my knees buckle and he was now helping me stand. I kept getting a weird tingling sensation in my lower region which freaked me out because I started to like the feeling.

I started to push him away because he was distracting me.
"No." I said softly now all the anger and frustration left me as I became breathless.

"No I need to leave Joseph. You have to let me go back home. I can't stay here." I pleaded feeling defeated.

His grip was still pretty tight enough where I couldn't get away.

"I can and I will." He said then he walked out the room.