Chapter 1:I Freak Out.

CHAPTER 1:I FREAK OUT

I could hear voices talking so loud that had me cringing in my unconsciousness. Then I heard a screech that sounded like it came from a female. I groaned then reached in my pocket and threw my phone at the person who screeched.

"Bitch! What was that for?!" A girl shouted. Shit! She sounded like Alissiya! I opened my eyes to see Alissiya glaring at me while holding my phone in one hand and holding her cheek in the other. I jumped off the settee just as she dived at me. She got up and clawed at my cheek then punch me in the gut. I grabbed her wrist and twisted her round, kneed her in the back, pushed her to the floor, squashed her face to the floor with my foot and growled at her.

"What was that for?!?! You know not to disturb me until I wake up!!" I pushed her face further into the floor. Suddenly I was knocked off my feet by none other than my brother, Francisco. I look at him and laughed.

"Trust the ever beautiful model Francisco Lachowski to ruin all the fun!" I chuckled along with Francisco and Alissiya. All three of us sighed and looked up at the celing. I giggled and turned round onto my stomach and faced Fancsico.

"Sooo...how's modeling treating my spectacularously, wonderful, gorgous brother?" I asked like I do every day. Me, Fanco and Alice then burst out laughing like hobo's, just like we, you guess it, do everyday.

"Oi! What're doing?! Having fun without me?! That's a crime!" Shouted someone from the door. We all looked to the door and saw our cousin. If you guessed that our couisin is Leonardo DiCaprio then you wuld be...RIGHT! All three of us jumped up and barrelled into Leo and all four of us we're pissing ourselves laughing. Just then someone decided to phone me and Black Veil Brides-The Legacy started blaring out of my phone.

"UGH!! Answer your phone before I die!!!!!!!!!" Alissiya shouted.

"Well I would if you tell me where you dropped it after I threw it in your face!" Franco and Leo burst out laughing at that one. "Aha! Found you, you cunt!" I picked my phone up and answered it without looking at the caller I.D. "Hello this is the dildo and leather service, we offer free phone sex. How may I help you?" I said casually into the phone with a confused expression trying to figure out who it was.

"I see your still up to your old tricks." The voice was all too fimiliar and couldn't be mistaken. My face must've changed from confusion to shock to fear and of course everyone had to notice. Alice just had to be the one to ask.

"VAS GON' ON?!?!?!" And she had to shout it like a hobo. I dropped my phone and screamed like a hobo. Wow, everyone's doing everything in hobo style!

"The fuck Alice?!" I shouted. She smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, I just wanted to scare you, honestly!" I growled at her and walked to the kitchen just to find Dannik and Louii eating each others faces. I grab a can off the side and use my ninja skillz to silently creep over to Dannik and Louii, then lift the can and press the button. They jump apart as soon as they hear the foghorn like sound. I nearly piss myself just from the look on their faces. I walked to the fidge, still laughing, and grab eight cans Mountain Dew from the fridge. I toss two of them over to Dannik and Louii, then stalk into the living room. I throw a can to Alice, Franco and Leo. I plop myself on the floor and put one can on the coffee table and open the other.

"Hello my beautiful family and homosexual cousin!" I glare at the person that now standing in the living room doorway. He sighed and said, "No Arno, I wasn't talking about you. You included in the 'beautiful family' section and Alice is the homosexual cousin." I frowned at him.

"Eh? Dirk, you do know Alissiya's straight, right?" It was now his turn to frown. Ha, Dirk Kuyt trying to think, now that's hilarious!

"Then who-" I think he got his answer when Alice stuck her boobs in my face and I shrieked like a girl and punched her in the boob. She slapped me on the cheek so hard that she drew blood.

"Why the fuck did you punch me in the tit?!" She shouted and I slapped her.

"Because I told you the first time the second time and the thousandth time that boobies scare me! And if you do it again then Dr. Lachowski Will turn you into a man!" I reasoned.

"And how do you plan on doing that Dr.Lachowski?" She asked.

"Shush, I haven't thought that far yet!" I cried.

"Haii Arno?" I turned to face Dirk and raised an eyebrow. He pointed behind me and said, "Arn't they the band you like so much?" I turned round and saw Black Veil Brides sat on one of the settee's.

"Whaaa'?!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay this is the next chapter AND I KNOW that Andy isn't in it much but he'll be in the next chater loads! PROMISE!

Love, Love, Love Always L-J x