Grinding

Requested; How I Knew I was Gay

-------

It was a very special night for Michael and the lovely Henrietta. This night was going to be their first, it was meant to be an unforgettable night and might I say it surely was.

Non death scented candles, slow music and red and black painted rose peddles scattered throughout the bed and floors. A half-naked Michael patiently waited. He sat down in the center of the bed, looking around the room. He put aside the fact that it seemed quite conformist. Tonight nothing else matters.

Soon the bathroom doors opened, out came Henrietta in black lingerie and stockings. "You look amazing." Michael smiled.

But something felt wrong perhaps odd? Henrietta had prepared a small sexy dance to get them in the "mood". She made her way to the bed crawling over to Michael. The both kissed and didn't pull back.

Everything was going great! Now that was a lie it wasn't, now that Henrietta and Michael realized everything wasn't working out.

Michael couldn't get it up making Henrietta frustrated.

"Maybe it's not working out because you're not into me?" Henrietta suggested.

"Nonsense!" Michael looked away. Thinking of how less of a man he was. How could this be happening to him?

"I think we should stop here." She sighed.

"What? Why?" Asked Michael.

Henrietta puts on a robe. "It's been a while since I felt any romantic connection between us even though it's conformist and shit. There just isn't a spark to it. Honestly I think you might be gay." She walked around the room, blowing the candles out. Truth be told she was questioning herself as well.

"You have to be fucken kidding me. I'm not gay. At least I don't think so.." Now Michael began to question himself.

Henrietta shakes her head. "Michael, it's over."

The next day Michael called Pete to come over and complain.

"Maybe it's because love didn't work out for my mom and dad, so why should it work out for me?" Michael thought out loud.

"No!" Michael glares at him. " You're a fucken twenty year old virgin you can't just keep using that lame ass excuse. God use some common sense." Pete scoffed.

Michael groaned and fell back on his bed. "Right."

"Tsk." Pete went back to scribbling on his journal. "So you're straight...?" He asked blushing like an idiot.

"I think?" Michael questioned.

He flips his hair out-of-the-way which was completely useless. "What do you mean by you think?" He taps his fingers on the table. Debating whether he should test him or to not even bother.

"Have you been listening to me!?" Michael asked.

Pete stood up from his chair. "Answer the question. I'm trying to help and it's not like I'm asking you to pay me 150 an hour." He pins his bangs back.

"Well I'm not sure, Henrietta said that... this is fucking me up pretty bad." Michael scratched his head.

Pete sat next to him, his dark eyes look down at Michael's crotch. "Hmm... so you never had thoughts of sucking a dick?"

The oldest goth shook his head.

"No?"

Yeah sometimes.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Yeah yeah.. It's was pretty stupid or whatever." Pete rolls his eyes. "I'm just trying to help okay? Do you want it or not? Either way I don't care.." He sighed.