It will be alright..

Gajeels POV
--------------
Levy was trembling in my arms as she latched onto me as I wrapped my arms around her trying to calm her down.

" shh.. it's ok levy.. she's gonna be fine.. it's alright.." I said softly, she instantly stopped trembling but still was latching into my shirt, I rubbed her back gently as she lifted her head wiping away tears, surprisingly her makeup wasn't even fazed. She smiled weakly up at me and I smiled back.

" I'm sorry for breaking down like that.. just a lot going on.." she apologized.. and I just shook my head.

" levy.. why the hell are you apologizing.. of course there's alotta stuff going on.. it's alright.. ok?" I lifted her chin so she looked at me I the eye.. I had a massive urge to kiss her.. so big that without my knowing I had gotten closer to her. Levy smiled briefly as she wiping away her tears and rested her head into my chest.

" levy sweetie.. you can come stay at ours until your home is rebuilt and when your mother is all better.." mum said as she smiled and came up behind me and put a hand on her and my shoulder

" are you sure? I mean, if it's too much to ask.." levy said shyly. She was so cute when she was sensitive.. ugh.. really not the time..

" oh heavens no! You are completely welcome to stay.." mum said smiling as levy smiled back.. this time for real. It made me so happy that levy had agreed to stay, we could get closer.. ugh! Gajeel stooooop! My bloody idiot brain thinking all these dirty thoughts..
we started to walk over the street to our house when a car pulled up in front of us. My blood suddenly started to boil, the tall man got out of the car.. it was Metalicana.. my ass hole of a father..
I quickly went inside with levy and sat her down and gave her a mug of warm tea.

" Gajeel.. who is that?" Her voice was still shaking and she looked at me innocently.

" it's my father.. he came for a 'visit' after 13 years.." I said as I sat next to her propping myself up on my elbows. She had calmed down quite a bit but she was still fragile and gloomy.. I hated seeing her like this.. so sad.
Rosie opened the door and was followed by Jesse, mum and then Metalicana, I don't even refer to him as father for what he'd done..
I put an arm around levy's shoulders as I stared him down. In the corner of my eye I saw levy hide her face slightly, I'm glad I have that affect on her.. ugh! Not the bloody time!

" hello Gajeel.." he said standing before the door his hands where in front of him and he was looking at me directly in the eye. Because of the bad ass I am, I just glared at him.

" hello yourself Metalicana.." I said back as I started to growl. His face was instantly sad but I didn't give a shit.. he wasn't there for Rosie's birth.. he went to the strip club and got drunk, he would get laid with many other women then my mother, I'm the only other person who knows and I haven't told her yet. Or he'd be in his grave by now..

" cmon levy.. let's go into my room k?" I said to levy who had finished the tea and was hugging herself. She nodded and we both got up and walked into my room which was clean.. thank god..
We sat down on my bed and I turned on the tv I had in my room, we watched a movie, levy ended up cuddling up to me as I had an arm around her, once the movie was finished levy looked at me in the eye, again that massive urge to just make out with her.. ugh! I can feel my self getting closer.. Gajeel stop!
But wait.. levy is moving closer as well.. oh my god.. we're just inches apart. I feel my face getting hot.. eh.. ya know what let's just do it.. I had locked my door and shut my blinds no one will see..
I made the last move and met levy's lips.. mm the sweetest thing.. I could stay like this forever.. I was in clouds nine..
we parted but levy put her hand on my chest and reconnected our lips, this was heaven.. she was heaven.. eh.. I felt steamy..

Levy's POV
--------------
I.was.kissing.Gajeel.. I felt my face boil when we parted.. I just wanted more also it was my turn to return the favor for him starting it in the first place.. I reconnected our lips again and put a hand on his solid chest, how I have only dreamed of this..
I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip.. I knew that he wanted in so I let him, I opened my mouth and it was a battle for dominance, of course he won.. I felt him explore my mouth, luckily I wore make up so my blush wasn't that obvious.. phew!

"Meow.." I heard a cat.. Gajeel and I both parted to see a black and white cat with a moon shaped scar on his eye sitting on Gajeels pillow. Omg it was Pantherlily the cat the Gajeel rescued.. he was even cuter in person! Pantherlily walked to me and curled up in my lap and purred, I smiled and patted him.
After a few minuets Pantherlily walked out of the room into the garage and left Gajeel and I alone once more, I looked into his crimson red eyes, I couldn't get enough of them. I smirked and moved closer to his lap and started kissing his jawline, I heard him chuckle as he leant back and propped himself up on his elbows. I continued down his neck as I straddled his hips as he put a hand on my lower back. After a while I went back up to meet his lips and started kissing him again and maybe ever so slightly grinding on him..

Haha! I'm such a bad person.. and I can totally see this all happening.. that dick Metalicana! Poor lil Rosie.. 😪

~ Rosemarie!