Back to school

Monday morning
Levy's POV
-------------
I woke up by the sound of my phone vibrating on the bedside table, I picked it up and saw who was calling, my friend Lucy heartfilia, I met her on the first day of school and she's such a nice girl. I answered the phone

" hey lu." I said as I sat up, cross legged.

" hey levy! Sorry for calling so early but where are you?" Lucy's voice seemed stressed

" uh.. I'm at Gajeels house.." I mumbled but I heard Lucy squeal with excitement

" omg omg OMG! You are gonna have to tell me all the details, but that can't wait.. right now I'm outside your house and.." Lucy's voice trailed off, I sighed.

" some guy with a lighter set it up in flames.. mum has severe burns and is in hospital right now.." I said slumping over head in hands.

" levy... I'm so sorry.. anyway.. do you want me to wait for you to come out?" I looked at the time and jumped up out of bed and quickly got dressed and put my hair up.

" omg! Yea I won't be long and I'll get Gajeel up too.. cya soon!" I hung up before she could answer and ran around getting ready. Blouse, skirt, socks, shoes, headband, perfume..

" Gajeel get up!" I opened his door seeing him groan and sit up.. shirtless.*blush*

" ugh... why....." he pouted and put on his shirt still sitting in bed. I raised an eyebrow and he moaned again and actually got up and started to get ready.

I scurried back into my room and packed my bag, once I was done I came out seeing Gajeel eating an apple as he grabbed his bag and started to walk out.
He threw me an apple and winked as I caught it and took a bite as I followed Gajeel out. Soon Jesse and Rosie cane out ready as well also eating apples. The group chuckled and walked together.

Time skip to arriving at school

Gajeel's POV
-----------------
Ugh first class is bloody math.. I swear it's gonna be the death of me.. at least I have homeroom after.. it's pretty lit in there so I'll be ok..
I walked into class just as the bell rang.. awesome timing.. my speciality.. I sat at the back desk, I actually had to do work if I wanted to graduate and go into university so I was actually trying these last two years.
The teacher walked in who was usually late, but it wasn't the same guy we had.. it was a young chick who looked fine as fuck.. she almost looked the same age as me.. shit..

" I'm miss lance and I'll be filling in for you usual teacher Mr Sams.." she said as she smiled and set down her things on the desk. She started calling out the role.

" Gajeel Redfox" she said as she looked at me directly on the eye.. damn..

" here.." I said flatly as she continued calling out the last people then we got to work, learning how much muscle we use on a daily basis, extremely easy.. I could tell she is used to teaching the freshmen.. she looked too nice for senior year..

Time skip to lunch
"Oh wow Gajeel! Your such a nice person to let her stay.." this chick had a model like body.. her hair was brown and went down to her tail bone even in a pony tail.

" yea Gajeel.. your nice and hot.." another girl ran a hand around my shoulders as she walked around me. She also had a model like body and always was tipsy from always drinking.
I chuckled as the group of girls agreed and giggled as one of my friends came up, well not really friends but we both enjoyed beating each other up.. his name was natsu dragneel, he had pink hair and was just smaller than me, he was also boyfriend to Lucy heartfilia which also was another friend of mine.

" hey ass hat.." natsu said as be nudged me with his shoulder smirking. I smirked back and quickly glanced at the time.

" I gotta run.. cya later.." I said elbowing natsu in the stomach on my way. The girls laughed and other guys came over and laughed at natsu.

Time skip to homeroom
As always I walk in when the last bell rings for class just in time for me not getting a detention. I saw levy was talking to Lucy next to where I usually sit. I walked over and sat at the desk slumping over tired

" looks like someone really hates Mondays.." Lucy said giggling with levy.

" mhmm.." I moaned as the class broke off into their different conversations. I heard one group playing truth or dare and another group talking about some kinky shit, I focused back on my group and lucy and levy where talking about how Mira was holding a contest to see who has the best abs in the senior year.

" ahem me.." I said acting casual as levy blushed and started to giggle. The group had gotten bigger mostly girls but meh..

" I dunno.. laxus has always won in these type of things.." Lucy said leaning back in her chair. I nodded, he did have a good 6pack.. but I've been working hard.. and I bet I'm gonna win.. gihee.
The bell rung and my group and I raced to where Mira was holding the contest.

" here he is! Abs of steel Gajeel!" Mira yelled, she was standing on a table with laxus ,natsu and gray surrounding her.

" that's me.." I said smirking and joined the group of guys. Mostly the whole of the senior had gathered around to watch.

" alright the judges will be.. lucy! Levy! And juvia!" Mira yelled as the girls blushed as there names where called. I chuckled as levy hid her face slightly.

" can we please just get this over with.." laxus said crossing his arms over his chest, he was just taller than me.. which pissed me off, and his grandfather was the principle of this school so he got away with everything.. the little shit..

" alright boys it's time! Start unbuttoning them shirts!" Mira yelled as we stood in a line and started unbuttoning the school shirts. I was the first one to get mine off, I didn't take it fully off so my stomach was still covered while levy's face grew even redder. I smirked devilishly and playfully flexed a bicep as she mouthed 'fuck you' to me, I just chuckled and winked. All the guys where done and the girls walked around is deciding who had the best when they came to me I took the shirt off fully revealing the 8 pack I had worked hard to get. The girls cheered and whistled I saw laxus's face and I smiled innocently at him, the other guys laughed.
Levy on the other hand was covering her face with her tiny hands. It was so cute.. and obvious she was blushing furiously..
The halftime bell rang and I put my shirt back on not wanting more attention then I already got.. I grabbed lunch and sat with levy, lucy, natsu, juvia, gray, Mira, Laxus, Lisana and bixlow.

Sorta cliff hanger.. meh I dunno how to end these.. MEH hope you enjoyed because i look like I'm popular when I'm writing these.. Lel

~ Rosemarie!