School?!

No ones POV
---------------
It was Monday morning and everyone was getting ready, gajeel was already dressed and was packing his bag and eating an apple, levy came out of her room dressed and had her bag packed. She quickly kissed Gajeel in the cheek as she got herself an apple...

Levy's POV
-------------
I bit into the apple and smiled at Gajeel who's face was slightly tinted red, I'm so glad I have that affect on him..
Rosie and Jesse came downstairs dressed also and ready, they both got an apple and started eating it while packing their bags.
Once everyone was ready we started walking to school, Rosie has been really quiet today, and gloomy, I assumed she would be tired or her time of the month.. hmm, no idea.. it's hard to read her emotions..
We arrived at the school gates and all our friends where gathered there smiling mischievously.

" uh.. what's going on?" I asked as we all stopped and looked at everyone, Gajeels face again was tinted red slightly, I could feel my face starting to go red as well.
Rosie and Jesse chuckled and continued walking inside. Lucy walked up to us.

" anything you too wanna tell everyone?" Lucy raised a eyebrow as I felt my face boil, I quickly glanced over at Gajeel who was slightly edging away from Lucy. Gray natsu and laxus came up behind him and held him so he wouldn't run for it, while Ezra and mirajane came up behind me assuring I wouldn't either.

"Tell everyone what?" I said frantically as I was starting to feel claustrophobic. Lucy rolled her eyes, ohhh.. now I know what she meant.. she wants Gajeel and I to break the news.. eh..

" Juvia thinks levy and gajeel know what lucy is talking about.." now juvia walked up crossing her arms, juvia was like another sister to Gajeel, so I had a feeling he'd break..

" ugh.. bloody hell.. shrimp and I are dating.. happy?" Gajeel muttered, although I could hear him the others still weren't satisfied.

" oh what was that? Juvia didn't quite hear you.." juvia smirked, I still didn't know why she talked in third person all the time, but I guess it is her personality..

" Gajeel and I are dating!" I panicked as the whole group cheered, my face a shade of red that put erza's hair to shame, I just noticed that the group had gotten much bigger, I clutched onto Gajeels arm and hid my face. Luckily the bell rang loudly and everyone started heading inside, I quickly went inside with Gajeel and got my books out, I only needed one book because the class after that was home room and we didn't need anything for that..
I walked to my class which was actually right next to my home room and sat down at a desk. I sat there until everyone had arrived and the teacher had as well, it was my least favorite subject, math.. although I got straight A's i still really didn't like it.

Time skip to next class.

Gajeel's POV
---------------
I had my class in my home room so I just chilled out there until everyone came. Levy walked in just after the bell and walked over to me.

" since when are you early?" She smirked, I shrugged and chuckled

" my math class was in here.." I said I glanced at the door just as Lucy and natsu came in instantly smirking when they saw levy and I. I sighed as they sat next to us,

" yo Gajeel you pumped for the new HPE assignment?" Natsu smirked as he lightly punches me in the shoulder, I had completely forgot about it, we had to do 100 sit-ups, chin-ups, push-ups and bench presses, My specialty gihee!

" hella yes, and I'm gonna beat your ass" I smirked as we both chuckled, more people came in, we talked some more until the headmaster makorov walked into the room, he glared at me and signaled me over.
I got up instantly and walked over.

" yes sir?" I said, I hadn't done anything wrong these past couple of weeks so I dunno what his problem is..

" it's about Rosie.. she punched one of the other girl in her class.." makorov was strangely calm.. how does he keep a straight face like that.. I had to contain my laughter by biting the inside of me cheek.. again

" is she in your office?"

" yes, go.." before I knew it I was already out the door and walking to makorov's office. Why the hell would Rosie punch some chick in the face.. well I'm bout to find out..
I opened the door to makorov's office and saw Rosie slouching over, with a bruised jaw and eye.

" Rosie what the fuck?" I said in the nicest way possible, her eyes where red as if she'd been crying, and her uniform had been torn.

" ugh.. Jesse already gave me an interrogation.. I don't need another one.." her voice was quiet and shaky, she had obviously been yelled at by Jesse, he's so protective of Rosie..
I sighed deeply and got to eye level with Rosie.

" let me guess, the chick was one of the 'TC's' and had the group single you out.." I said, I've seen this before.. this means the girls are starting to catch in to guys behaviors.. fuck..
Rosie looked at me, she nodded slightly and hugged herself.

" she pushed me too far gaj.. I didn't even realize I punched her.. I promise.." Rosie started to cry again, I hugged Rosie as she trembled in my arms.

" hey what if you come hang out with me? You know natsu and Lucy right?" I said as Rosie's eyes lit up, there we go.. I knew she liked those two, they had come over a couple times and hung out.

" mmkay.." Rosie said as she got a new uniform from the office and we both walked back to my homeroom, makorov was still there talking to my homeroom teacher who looked at Rosie and I as we walked in. We walked to where we were sitting before, Lucy and levy hugged Rosie.

" what happened?" Natsu said as he gently ruffled Rosie's hair, Rosie looked up at natsu and shrugged.

" I popped a girl in the snout.." she sighed and looked down at her brushed knuckle. Natsu's jaw dropped and looked at me as if he was excited.

" Rosie's gonna be spending more time with us until everything gets sorted out.." I said as Rosie leaned against my side, Just as we all settled the bell rang for lunch.

" cmon you lot get outta here." The teacher said, we all took it as a joke and left. Rosie was right next to me as we walked to the cafeteria, we passed a group of girls in her class, they where the "tc" group, they where crowded around one girl who had a bandage on her nose, i heard rosie growl, I put a hand on her shoulder as we continued walking.

Well I guess there will be a part 2 for this one!

~Rosemarie!