2nd last week

The year has gone quickly for the seniors as prom is just around the corner, levy and her mother had moved into a house that was next door the gajeel's and everyone had settled in.

Monday morning, the week of prom!
Gajeel's POV
---------------
I woke up to my alarm ringing loudly in my ear and Pantherlily licking my cheek, I groaned and finally turned off my alarm, second last week of school.. I can get through this..
I got up and gave Pantherlily some food.. weird ass cat.. I had some breakfast and got dressed.
Rosie and Jesse came downstairs and we said goodbye to mum as we walked outside to see levy was just coming out as well. I smiled at her as we walked up to her, I hadn't seen her for the weekend and I kinda missed my girlfriend..

" hey shorty.." I chuckled and wrapped my arm around her shoulders as she leant her head into my side.

" hello giant.." levy giggled as my jaw dropped at the new 'pet' name, Rosie and Jesse broke out in laughter as we all walked to school.
We all walked to our lockers, my homeroom teacher passed us as we walked and said that we had homeroom first up, I shrugged and just put my bag into my locker and waited for levy.
We arrived at homeroom just before bell to see Lucy and natsu standing out the front of the room.

" guys what's going on?" Levy asked looking between natsu and Lucy.

" they won't let us in.." natsu said as he tried to open the door but it was locked, I looked at the door confused.

" you guys can't come in yet!" The teachers voice yelled, I could hear the smile in his voice.

" we won't get a detention for this?" I called as the group laughed

"No Gajeel, promise!" One of the other students yelled slightly laughing, after a couple more minuets the door finally unlocked to see everyone had planned a 'surprise' party for the seniors.

" we will miss you!" Everyone yelled as levy Lucy natsu and I smiled, my heart felt like it skipped a beat.

" wow.. you guys really didn't have to.." levy said still slightly shocked at everyone.
There was a murmur of disagreements and "you deserved a party".

" wait hold on.. there's food" natsu said stopping everyone, there was a slight silence until everyone broke out in laughter.
After the hour of homeroom we all went to the next class. Although it was math.. the teachers where all laid back so it wasn't as shitty as it usually was, and we had my favorite teacher Mr Gibson, he's the funniest bloody teacher I've ever met and by the end of the class you will have sore ribs..

" Gajeel... oh wait hold on folks, it's about to get hairy.." everyone broke down laughing, I nearly fell off my chair I was laughing that hard.

" don't worry Gibbs I'm getting it cut.." I said trying to catch my breath. Everyone gasped dramatically and started to laugh again as Mr Gibson yelled out.

" finally! Whoa! How long did it take you to decide that?!" Everyone laughed as I just chuckled and shook my head.

" since the start of the year actually.." I said and everyone awwed, they knew I was talking about levy..
just in time the bell ring and I darted out of the room not wanting further questions. I walked to my locker to put my books away and get my gym uniform when a notice come on the loud speakers.

" all year 12 students will be required to wear sport uniforms and to be in gym area after recess!"

Levy's POV
-------------
" I wonder why they want us all to be in sport uniform.." I said thinking aloud as I walked next to Lucy with my sport uniform in my arms.

" I don't know lev.. they must have something planned for us.." Lucy said as we both entered the bathrooms to get changed, We both got ready quickly and went back out putting out uniforms in our lockers. After we walked to the cafeteria where our group was already there in there sport uniforms.

" hey guys!" I said as we walked up to the group and I sat next to Gajeel who instantly wrapped his arms around my shoulders, I loved the way it was an instinct for him to do that..

" hey you to, we where just talking about Gajeel getting his hair cut.." natsu said mindlessly as gajeel hit him over the head.

" bloody hell natsu.." Gajeels face was slightly red, I looked at him in confusion. He sighed.

" I'm getting my hair cut this arvo.." Gajeel muttered as everyone cheered and yelled out: "finally!".
I smiled, I had never imagined gajeel with short hair.. he'd look pretty cute to be honest..
I was brought out of my trance when natsu pulled Lucy aside, I assumed that it would be something like, are you free this afternoon or something like that..but Lucy squealed and jumped into natsu's arms, I instantly smiled.

"yes yes YES!" Lucy kissed natsu, everyone cheered although they didn't know what was going on. Everyone smiled as we all settled down into conversation. A couple minuets later the bell rang for the next class and all the seniors went to the gym..

Aha! There's gonna be a part 2 for this.. lol!
What do you think natsu asked Lucy??
Well your gonna find out maybe in the next part where Gajeel does the same!

~Rosemarie!