Gajeel gets a hair cut

It's after school in the afternoon and Gajeel's mother is dragging him to one of their friends houses where she's a professional hairdresser.

Gajeel's POV
---------------
Ugh.. I really don't wanna do this.. we pulled up in Ashlee's driveway ( hairdresser) and mum got out of the car, I groaned and got out of the car as well following mum.

" Ashlee! We're here!" Mum yelled, she came to the front door and smiled.

" hey you guys! Come in!" She opened the door and let us in. She had short blond hair, and she was as tall as mum, which I was towering over..

" my god Gajeel.. how tall do you get.. and muscular!" Ashlee said as she circled around me and lifted my shirt showing the famous 8 pack. Mum giggled as Ashlee led us downstairs to where she does people's hair, I groaned as mum keeps pushing me.

" well Gajeel.. say goodbye to your hair.." Ashlee giggled as I pouted, I sat down in the chair. I heard Ashlee and mum talking as there was a blindfold put over my eyes, I sighed deeply. I'm gonna die..
It was only after some long minutes when she was done, she took the blind fold off and I looked wide eyed at the mirror and saw:

i looked at Ashlee who was laughing, then I looked back at the mirror. Wow...

" do you like it?" Ashlee said as she walked up behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.

" yea" I was still in my trance of how short it was, Ashlee and mum laughed as mum said thank you and we got in the car.

" you look handsome with the haircut Gajeel.." mum said as we started driving. I sighed,

" thanks mum.." I said as I smiled slightly and watched the road.
We arrived home and I saw Rosie and Jesse staring through the window, I sighed and got out of the car.
I walked inside when Rosie jumped on my shoulders and looked at my hair.

" finally! Bloody hell.." Jesse said as he sat on the table, I rolled my eyes as Rosie got off my shoulders and went into my room getting changed into gym clothes, I said I'd go with natsu..

" be back before 8!" Mum yelled in the kitchen, I was assuming that's when dinner would be ready. I heard natsu's car pull up outside and beeped. I walked out as natsu's jaw dropped as I got in the car.

" damn... you look sexy as fuck.." natsu said casually as he started driving, I chuckled.

" mum thought so.." I said as natsu laughed, although natsu was motion sick, he was fine when he drives, weird ass person..
We arrived at the gym and we went in, since natsu and I where usually there we got greeted by all. After a couple minuets natsu and I got on with the workout. 100 sit-ups, push-ups and chin-ups and to top that all off.. 50 bench presses. Natsu and I started, just out of instinct natsu and I fell in sync, it's probably since we come here together a lot..

Natsu's POV
--------------
I was still shocked about gajeel's haircut.. and it all was for levy.. that's the most romantic thing I've seen Gajeel do.. levy is a very lucky girl.
Gajeel and I started with the sit-ups to get them over and done with.
After about 2 hours we where done.. and tired.. I drove to Gajeels house and said goodbye

" and natsu.. tell no one until I show up at school tomorrow.." Gajeel said as he got out of the car.

" I got you Gajeel.." I said smiling as I drove back home. I pulled up in front of my house and walked inside where I was greeted by my mum and my cat happy, we got him ages ago when we first moved in, we were painting one of the rooms blue and happy fell into the paint can, mum went and washed him but his fur was stained blue, so I guess it's just gonna stay like that..

" how was it hun?" Mum asked when I flopped on the couch.

" good" I said as I got up and had a shower, I was a single child, which mum really hated because when I came home she says that I'm always gloomy and bored.
After the shower I just laid in bed texting Lucy, she's always interesting, it's fun being her boyfriend.. I sighed deeply.

Gajeel's POV
---------------
Once I had a shower and got dressed I had dinner which was just some chicken noodle soup.. I laid in bed and texted levy, I told her that I got a hair cut but I wouldn't send her a photo which pissed her off, which was cute..

Texting:

Gajeel: no.. you'll have to wait and see tomorrow..

Levy: what if I don't want to! Can't I just jump through your window?

Gajeel: good idea.. but still no.. it's like 9:00 lev..

Levy: ok ok.. anyway I have to go.. goodnight love you!

Gajeel: night.. love you too..

End of texting:

I put my phone down and almost instantly drifted off to sleep.

Sorry that this chapter is short, I felt like I was just dragging on.. hope you enjoyed! And Gajeels new haircut 😏😎 lol! Anyway leave a comment for tips or pointers!

~Rosemarie!