Outing

Since Gajeel's Italian side of the family had come over, they all decided to show them around.. Gajeel levy Jesse and Rosie where going back to school for the final week..

Gajeel's POV
---------------
"Ughhh.. one.. more.. week.." I moaned, that's what gets me up every morning.. I put on my uniform, run a hair through my short hair and got breakfast.
When I walked out rogue and Rosie where playing around on the couch, I chuckled as I bit into toast and made a protein shake.. I was really feelin for it today..

" gajeeeeeel.. why are you dressed nicely?" Rogue asked as he tilted his head cutely.. geez.. no one could say no to that face..

" becauuuuussseeee.. it's my school uniform and I have to wear it.." I said back as rogue giggled, he had already learnt Italian, Russian and English.. he was thinking about learning French next.. he was a very high achiever.. of course I was like that as well..

" but where I go to school we don't have uniforms.." rogue said as he was walking circles around me as I ate.

" that's because your in Italy.. and I'm in America.. pretty big difference.." I said chuckling as I packed my bag still drinking my protein shake, it's huge..
Jesse came down, dressed and bag packed and Rosie had packed her bag as well, I quickly glanced out the window for levy as I saw her walking around her room.
I finished the shake rinsed the cup out and went to brush my teeth, as I finished we all were ready to go, mum, my auntie and my uncle came out and said goodbye as the three of us walked out meeting levy on the way.
It was a normal day.. math, homeroom, recess, English, D.T, recess and the last two lessons where sport..

Time skip to homeroom

" ugh.. I just want school to be over.." natsu moaned as he lightly banged his head against the desk, we all chuckled as the teacher asked the seniors to leave the classroom and wait outside.
The four of us looked at each other, shrugged, got up and walked just outside of the class as we heard the door close and lock behind us.

" what the hell is going on.." natsu said as he leant up against the wall hands in pockets, we all shrugged as I looked up and down the hall to see all the other seniors standing outside their home rooms. We all looked at each other wondering what was going on when the door suddenly unlocked.. I looked at the others as they shrugged, I opened the door to see no one in the class room.

" uhh.. is this a prank or something.. cuz I'm done.." Lucy said staying close to natsu, we all looked around to try and spot where everyone was hiding.
I looked at the window.. I don't remember it being closed.. I walked over glancing out to see no one there..
I walked back to the other three as the bell rang, we all turned to the door and everyone was there.. they all yelled out scaring the shit out of us.. the four of us where slightly panting as they all started laughing and some left for lunch, I sighed as I began to walk to our table. I rested my head on the table.. I was way to tired.. last week.. suuuucksss.. exams..

" Gajeel can speak WHAT?!" I heard natsu yell as he just sat down next to me making me jump and stare at him.

" what can Gajeel do...?" I said relaxing and slouching over again.

" you can speak three languages??" Natsu looked at me, jaw dropped and like a little kid in a candy store. I nodded as natsu giggled with excitement.

" he's not the only one natsu.." levy said as she sat on the other side of me patting my back, I put my hands behind my head chilling out from exams.

" yea.. but I'm not surprised with you levy.. your like.. language genius.. like A++.." natsu said, still excited..

( authors note! When I do this the character is speaking Italian)

" it's actually easy learning some languages.. but Italian was hard.." I said thinking about the memory when I went to Italy one summer..

" can you speak it fluently?" Laxus asked, everyone that was in our group had arrived now and was sitting/chilling out at our table.

" yeah I can.. but my pronunciation is a bit off but I got it.." I said, everyone was jaw dropped and only levy could tell what I was saying.

" say something else!!" Mira had chirped as she leant into Laxus, which made his face a shade of red.

" well.. first off, Laxus your looking like Erza's hair, and secondly Italian is not the only language I speak.." I smirked as levy started to giggle as Laxus looked between levy and I curiously.

" you guys know Italian is only one language I know.." I said relaxing more as we had an hour till we had to go back into exam block.

" omg.. since when are you so talented...?" Lucy said, she was seated next to natsu and her laptop and some books where set on the table.
I simply shrugged as I checked my phone feeling it vibrate,
I looked at it and saw an unknown text message, I opened it and this person had sent a video.. of.. J-Jesse? My blood started to boil as the video showed Jesse getting beaten up, without saying anything I heard Rosie's distinctive yell as we both got up jumping over tables to where the text had said to go.

Rosie's POV
--------------
I looked at my phone when a text came up showing Jesse getting beaten up by a group in his year, I instantly saw gajeel jump over a table as he was running to where Jesse was, I got up to sprinting alongside him as we both slid down the hall way to where a bunch of yelling could be heard.
I pushed through seeing Jesse being kicked in the stomach by this guy almost Gajeel's height, I instantly jumped in and grabbed the guy by the tie pulling him to eye level, I obviously caught him off guard as I slapped his face leaving a scarlet outline of my hand on his right side of his face, he stumbled back as I went to help Gajeel lift up Jesse. The group around us went silent as we walked though taking Jesse to the infirmary, my hand started to throb from slapping that son of a bitch..
Nothing was said between the three of us as we walked Jesse to the infirmary, once we got there the nurse instantly laid Jesse down on the bed and cleaned up all the cuts that where bleeding.
I'm gonna kill that pussy.. how dare he touch my big brother.. I'll show him not to mess with us redfoxes..

" he'll be ok.. he will stay here for a bit then when either of you leave the campus take him with you.." the nurse said as we where both ushered out of the infirmary. Gajeel and I looked at each other and sighed, we both walked back the way we came, I saw the look in Gajeel's eyes that he wanted to murder the little faggot.. I did too.. and I'd probably do it for gajeel or he wouldn't be able to graduate..

" hey look there they are!" I heard a voice come from behind Gajeel and I, we both looked over our shoulders as we saw the group from before and the guy with my hand print still on his face, his cheek was actually bleeding when the tip of my nail touched his skin, I turned fully around and glared at him clenching my fists and cracking my knuckles.

" what.." Gajeel's low voice sent shivers down even my spine.. he was obviously about to murder the boy.. the guy slightly flinched but then straightened up.

" I wanted to have a one on one.. just you and me.." he was looking at me dead in the eye as I growled walking up to him.

" anytime.. anywhere.. touch my brother again and I'll fucking kill you.." I growled as I grabbed his tie pulling him down to eye level and clenching my fists until my knuckles where white.

" bring it princess.." he smirked, obviously trying to hide his fear.. I felt an iron grip on my shoulder as gajeel saw me about to pop him in the snout, I let go I've his tie and walked off with Gajeel, I heard the guy take a deep breath and asking ' what had he got himself into..' I chuckled to myself and continued walking with Gajeel..

!Authors note! !Please read!
I'd like to thank all of you for reading this story! I really enjoy writing it and I can't wait to see if anyone wants another story or has some recommendations!

~Rosemarie!