Graduation pt. 1

All the seniors have been working hard doing exams.. finally it's Friday.. and everyone is excited to get results and to see if they will graduate..

Levy's POV
-------------
Omgomgomgomgomgomg!! I can't wait to get my results!! All the seniors where wanted in the gym to get their results and I was running.. I was dragging Lucy who was dragging Mira who was dragging erza.. once we got there I saw the guys already there in sport uniforms, I skipped over to them still dragging the chain of girls.
We all talked amongst ourselves until Mr Gibson got to the stage and everyone hushed.

" well well.. let's give these bad boys out shall we?" Everyone cheered as Mr Gibson started handing them all out, once I got mine I waited for gajeel and the rest of our group to get theirs before we opened them, Gajeel took a deep breath..

" ready..? Set... go!" Gajeel said as we all opened ours seeing the marks, once I saw 100% I looked around to see everyone else's face plastered with wide grins.

" anyone graduate?" I asked as our group broke into cheers as we all did a massive group hug, we all laughed as Mr Gibson came down and hugged everyone and congratulated us.

" you all got 100%.. I'm so proud of you.. all of you" me Gibson said as he took out his phone and got a massive school selfie.

" SELFIE!!!" Everyone yelled and got in the photo, once we all yelled that the siblings on the seniors came into the room. I saw Rosie and Jesse run up to Gajeel and knock him off his feet hugging him, I giggled and shook my head.

" levy get in here! Your part of this family.." Jesse said getting up and hugging me, I squealed slightly and hugged Jesse, I felt Rosie and gajeel join in hugging. We all chuckled as we parted still smiling, gajeel ruffled Rosie's hair as she lightly punched him in the stomach.
Jesse had an idea and took out his phone and doing a FaceTime with their mother, I giggled as Gajeels mother came on the screen overjoyed.

" the whole squad is graduating." Gajeel said as everyone came over smiling, I giggled as gajeel wrapped an arm around my waist hugging me.
After a couple more minuets Marie had to get back to work so she ended the call and we all just looked at each other, again we all did one massive group hug as Mr Gibson let us chill out in the gym once again, our group walked to right under the basketball hoop and sat on either a chair or the floor, of course I sat next to Gajeel on the floor because why not?
Gajeel wrapped an arm around my waist putting his hand on my upper thigh, great.. now I'm horny.. I looked at Gajeel who had a smug smirk on his face, I leaned into him resting my head on his shoulder.
And To be honest it was more like couple time to me.. Mira and Laxus where sitting on the chairs and Mira was sitting on Laxus's lap.. natsu and Lucy where sitting on the floor next to us in the same position.. erza and jellal where sitting in the chairs, jellal was had his head in erza's lap and he was facing us and finally, gray and juvia where sitting on the ground back to back.
I sighed and kissed Gajeel's neck for it was the only thing in reach without moving, I felt his chest vibrate with a silent moan, I chuckled to myself and rested my head back on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around his torso.

Gajeel's POV
---------------
Leeevvvyy.. why do you always turn me on.. that I will never know..
The bell rang for the last class of the day which was a "study" class..
I went to another one of my favorite teachers class who was teaching Jesse.. Miss Lance.. not because she has a nice rack and ass.. because she helped Jesse with the punch up incident..
when I walked into the room miss lance looked at me expectantly.

" yes I'm graduating.." I said rolling my eyes as miss lance squealed with joy and hugged me briefly as she got back to the year 10's.

" that's what you get when you graduate.." the class chuckled.

" hold on.. Jesse come up here for a sec.. are you sure your not twins?" Miss lance was looking between jesse and I as I put and arm around jesses shoulders.

" no.. I'm just.. younger." Jesse said quietly standing still, Jesse was still shy even at the end of the year, levy gray and juvia came into the class for they where bored.

" hey!" Miss lance said as the three of them walked into the room, we all sat on the stools at the front of the class behind Miss lance.
It was about 10 minutes left of the class and us seniors where asked to give some tips or advice on how to get through the year.

" well.. I guess actually trying.. cuz I remember I didn't really try on the younger years but when it comes to pre senior you gotta start gettin your act together.." gray said having memories about the past.

" hmm.. I guess to make friends.. because in school you'd need someone to talk to other than your older buddy or sibling because your going to have to need some help along the way and it's nice to know that you have someone there.." juvia said, I'm surprised she spoke in first person haven't heard her done it in a while.. oh it's me now..

" like what gray said.. having to get your act together in the pre seniors.. you gotta study.. and you gotta do the homework, the teachers don't give you homework for no reason.. it's either building off what you did in class, or what's gonna be on a test.. and also don't skip classes because.. just don't" the class chuckled.

" just from this year.. it's actually been a breeze.. but if something happens to you, your family or your home.. you need to power through.. and if you are having trouble.. you can talk to anyone.. and by anyone I mean everyone you would want to talk to about what had happened.. and what juvia said it's always good to have friends close by.." levy looked at me and smiled, I ruffled her hair as the bell rung. Miss Lance dismissed everybody as we all walked out to the lockers, which where right next to the classroom. I got my bag out and took off my tie and put it in my bag and untucked my shirt from my pants, Jesse, levy and I waited for Rosie who came shortly after, once she was done we began walking home.

Omg! I had to change this chapter so many times.. lol and also.. omg! The whole squad is graduating! Yay!

~Rosemarie!