The other fam..

It has been a couple days since the hung over incident, and levy was staying over at Gajeel's , little did they know that more of Gajeel's family was coming to visit..

No ones POV
----------------
" ohh.. Gajeel!" Levy giggled as gajeel licked her neck, Gajeel smirked and let his hands wonder levy's body. Levy was laying on Gajeels bed with him straddling her, it was about 8:40pm and Gajeels room was sound proof..

" mm levy.." Gajeel said, there was a slight moan in his voice as levy slid down and went for his pants, both of them where slightly panting from their activities.

" give it to me gaj.." levy moaned as Gajeels pants came off.. Gajeel grinds on levy, earning a moan from her, Gajeel loved the sound, Gajeel slid a hand up her shirtless body and undid her bra with one hand, while the other goes the opposite and rests on levy's hip bone.

Gajeel's POV
---------------
Just as I started kissing down her neck and I was up to her breast there was a loud knock on the door, we both jumped and got dressed as quickly as we could. I opened the door once we where both decent and saw mum smiling brightly.

" mum.. what's up?" I raised a pierced eyebrow as I heard another voice call my name, but in Italian.. relatives.. great.
(!Authors Note!- when I do this it means they are speaking Italian)

" hello my boy!" My uncle said as he smiled brightly and extended his arms, I smiled and hugged him.

" hello uncle, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend levy.." I said back to him as I gestured to levy who had just come out of my room, she smiled brightly.

" it is nice to meet you sir.." I had no idea levy could speak Italian it was a little formal but.. still quite good..
Levy must have seen my jaw drop when she winked at me.

" your girl friend is very good yes?" Now my uncle smiled even wider as he kissed levy's cheeks, she blushed slightly.

" she is.. where's rogue?" I asked looking around for a smaller version of me, just as I looked back at my uncle I felt too little hands on my shoulders as rogue was standing on the couch giggling.
I chuckled as he jumped down and came to the front of me smiling.
Levy chuckled and wrapped her arm around mine as my auntie came into the room, she was full Italian so you had to speak it.

" my my Gajeel, you filled out quite a bit last time we saw you" auntie said as she came over and lifted my singlet seeing my rock hard 8 pack, I chuckled as her eyes landed on levy as her smile grew bigger.

" and who is this lovely flower?" Levy blushed slightly and I chuckled.

" I am levy, Gajeel's girlfriend.." levy said as my aunties eyes widened as she looked between me and levy her smile growing. Levy speaking Italian turns me on.. just thought you should know that.. the way her tongue moves is unbearable..
It was a while after when levy and i went back to bed, I closed the door behind me as levy sat on my bed smiling at me.

" I never knew you had such lovely family members.." levy said putting her hands in her lap innocently.

" and I never knew your could speak fluently.." I said as I laid beside her running my hand up and down her body. She smirked.

" I speak many languages actually.." levy said sliding her hand underneath my shirt, I raised my eyebrow as she smiled.

(!authors note! When I do this it's in Russian)

" the first language I learned after English was Russian.." levy said I smirked as levy slid her hand further up my body.

" let's see how good your tongue actually is.." I said back making her blush furiously and I again stripped her and started kissing down her neck

Time skip because you all love me so! Haha!

Levy's POV
-------------
I woke up feeling two arms around my body, I sighed and opened my eyes, I rested my head on Gajeels shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso, I could feel his breathing change as he woke up.

" shriiiiiimmmp" he groaned, I giggled and looked up at him, I pressed my forehead against his gently, we both smiled and stayed like that for a while when we started to smell food, gajeel was instantly up as he put a singlet on and waited for me to make myself look decent.

" good morning you two love birds!" Mum said happily as her and Gajeel's auntie where in the kitchen making breakfast, I felt my face feel hot but shrugged it off. Gajeel and I sat at the table when Rosie walked down, she smiled as her eyes landed on her uncle.

" uncle! So glad to see you back here!" Rosie smiled as her uncle did as well wrapping his arms around her, Gajeel's uncle looked a lot like Gajeel, he was tall, dark hair, tan and deep voice.

" I'm glad to see you too my rose! Where is that brother of yours..?" Rosie pointed to Jesse who was just walking down the stairs, Jesse smiled and hugged his uncle.
I heard a young voice who was coming out of the spare room, it was Gajeel's little cousin rogue, he looked exactly like him but his hair covered his left eye and he had a little scar across the bridge of his nose.

" gajeey!" Rogue said as he climbed onto Gajeel's lap and sat there, Gajeel wrapped his arms around rogue and hugged him, I giggled slightly as gajeel and rogue looked at me with their beautiful red eyes. *fangirling*

Sorry this chapter was so short! I hope you liked it! And sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I've been working on another story!

~Rosemarie!